⭐U Got It Bad⭐

Start from the beginning

When I was going through my rough patch with Tamika, I turned to social media, being thirsty and sliding into girl's DM's to take my mind off my relationship problem's. That's how I came across Nyla. I always saw her around the hallways since freshman year, and she seemed like a nice girl, so I said why not? In the beginning, I was only looking for a random hookup, but with Nyla it turned out different. She was a girl who was broken inside, and insecure about her entire being. Her vulnerability intrigued me, and I played on that to get closer to what I really wanted.

When Nyla told me I was her first, I realized then that I had fallen in too deep than I was planning too, because I already felt her getting attached to me. I knew she liked me, and wanted more, but I knew that couldn't happen.

"Man I can't believe Mr. Jacobs gave us another project! These teachers killing my ass right now!" Lucas huffed, pulling out his phone.

"I'm mad because he put me with midnight, like what the fuck? Now I have no other choice but to stare at her black ass longer than I want too." Christian scrunched his face up as he spoke.

I shook my head, chuckling lightly. "Be grateful he put you with Nyla. The girl is smart as hell. You'll definitely get a good grade working with her." I spoke, attempting to defend her.

Christian raised a brow at me. "And you know this cause..." His voice trailed off.

"Because I just know."

"Christian you schleep! Nyla is beautiful as fuck. I don't know why you always talking shit about that girl." Lucas said.

"What?!" Christian gasped. "You think she beautiful? Nah son. She the color of the leather seats in my car." He shook his head defiantly. I shifted my weight, looking down at my shoes. This conversation was starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

Lucas shrugged. "Okay and? So what she's dark. Skin tone don't have nothing to do with beauty. I know we used to tease her back in middle school but she glo'd up since then. She pretty as hell. I don't care what y'all say."

"Whatever." Christian waved him off.

The sound of the front door's opening, caused us to turn around. India, Jena, and Jasmine were sauntering out of the school chatting amongst themselves. They all wore red short shorts, paired with a white tank top, which was the cheerleaders practice attire.

Christian ran over to Jasmine, picking her up off the ground, as he spun her around, kissing her. Jasmine was Christian's latest edition to his long list of girlfriends. They had been dating for a month now, but I knew it would be a matter of time before their little relationship ended. Christan didn't know anything about commitment. He discarded girlfriends like old shoes.

Lucas stood up, putting on his backpack. "Well I'm bout to head out bro. I'll see you tomorrow." He dapped me up. "See you." I nodded, watching him walk to his four door truck.

"Hey Anthony."

I turned around to see India smiling at me.

"Hey what's up?" I leaned against the wall, trying to look cool and laid back.

"So you know we were assigned to work this project together right?"

"Yeah. You got ma numba' right? Just text me and we can start goin over ideas." I suggested. India took out her phone, her french manicured nails dancing across the screen as she tapped it a few times. "Yeah I have your number. I was thinking maybe you could come over my house tomorrow and we could start doing research, or we can go to the library. Whatever you want." She said, flipping her hair over her shoulders.

"Da library will be just fine." I replied, opting to pass over the invite to her house. India thought she was slick with that one, but she really wasn't. I knew all about her, and her promiscuous ways. She was the biggest scamming hoe of Travis High school who got away with a lot of shit because she was the principals daughter, and had a pretty face. I wasn't about to be the next victim caught in her hoeish ways. Ain't no telling what kind of diseases she was carrying.