Chapter 1

Patty's POV

"So what yah guys up to"! I say throwing my arms around danny and kilorn's shoulders. "Nothing much just waiting for you... Like always", danny says annoyed.

I roll my eyes at him but chuckle ever so slightly at the same time. "Well that's not my fault, you're the one who made a mess in the science lab and left me to clean it up", I say.

"Pfft yeah sure did i make a chemical explosion no i dont think so, do you recall me doing that patty"?, he says sarcastically.

"Do you two ever stop bickering", kilorn says raising his eyebrow. We all just laugh and danny and i say nope popping the "p" at the same time.

"Whatever lets just get to class alright", kilorn says.

Danny and i just skip to class laughing while kilorn stays behind walking and smirking.

Kilorn is like the father figure in this friendship/relationship. He constantly is telling us what to do and what not to do, how we should do things, and he always thinks that there us something up with danny and i. He thinks that we like each other in different way than we already do like in a bf/gf way which we don't.

But he's one of my best friends so i dont really care so and i cant get mad at him for saying it because its not true, i dont think. I never considered danny having feelings for me that way hmm. Probably not and even if he did we made a promise to tell each other if we did and would stop the relationship we have going on.

Bell Rings

I sut down in my seat and just look around the room and as i do so i see soneone i haven't seen before in this class. Is he new i wonder, probably.

He looks to be around danny's height but about an inch shorter, dirty blond hair, green eyes with a hint of blue in them ,glasses. He looks smart to me but that's just my observation. He also looks like he would be a douchbag and an asshole who thibks that ge is better than everyone at the same time too but whatever i probably wont hang out with hun anyway.

I dont hang out with anyone really except danny and kilorn. They're all i need so im not worried about him being around me that much but you never know.

My thoughts get interrupted when i hear someone clear there throat and tell the class to take their seats.

Ughh i hate this class its the worst well just the teacher not the actual class. English is my favorite subject.

I swear though Mr.Zebly has something against me. He us constantly criticizing me for no reason but i dont give two fucks about him so bye felicia.✌

"Class we have a new student today his name is Jerome, please welcome him and treat him nicely...if thats even possible", as he says the last part under his breathe and pops out his eyes.

Yeah a little tip our class doesn't like new kids that don't come in the beginning of the year. Its now about 2.5 months now we have been in school.

Some people say hi and some just ignore him. Surprisingly kilorn goes up to him and says heyy. They have a conversation and danny and I are so confused.

Kilorn never introduces himself to people like EVER.

The both of them walk over to us and kilorn intoduces us to him. We just say heyy and let kilorn talk.

"So i was thinking maybe he could sit with us at lunch today", kilorn says. Danny and I just look at each other shocked at what had just came out of his mouth.

We just start to stutter and he takes that as a yes. Ughh now he's gonna wanna hang out with us all the time now ughh..

Lunch

Lunch came and i was just dreading it. Jerome and kilorn have been talking all day and they're like they have been best buds now and its pissing me off.

Kilorn hadn't even acknowledged us the whole day he was just hanging out and talking to his new best friend.

You could tell i was in a very pissed off mood today because i told off everyone that talked to me and i did it to i think two or three teachers, but ud you think i told so eone off today you shoyld have seen danny.

He was even worse than I was. I was even getting scared when he did that and nobody gets scared of danny.

We finally got our lunch but all i grabbed was a apple.

On our way there though jerome is talking about how he thinka that he can take on everyone in this school, he's better than everyone, ruch and all thus snobby ass shit that i can tell is so fuckn wrong i just wanna put him in his place right niw but i can't.

Ughh i fuckn hate him already. We walk over to the spot we go to when we have lunch. It's a picnic table outside that no one goes to anymore.

They just talk away and dont even notice danny and I.

I finally get to a point where i just go off on him because i can't hold it in any longer and danny was begging me to.

"You know what you two faced fuckn little cunt shut the fuck up, know one cares alright, stop with all this bragging bullshit, like okay we get it you have travled the world and have a sports car collection in your garage and that your parents are rich but you're not rich your parents are so stop acting like a spoiled little bitchass rich kid because you're not, and you can't take on everyone in this school so shut the hell up you're like what 5'1 everyone else in this school is at least 5'7 so you cant say shit about how oh im gonna beat everyone's asses because you cant you cant even beat Mr.Zebly and he is 5'4 and a weak ass. Seriously though no one gives a damn"!!!

Kilorn tried to say something but i cut him off before he could.

"And you dont you dare even say a fuckn word dick, you wanna hang out with your new best friend that's fine by me go right ahead, i dont even wanna talk to you ever again, you cant just not acknowledge danny or I because some new white ass bitch came into school, we were supposed to be your best friends but i guess we were wrong, we're not your best friends anymore we're juat people you know now. Danny feels the exact same way as I and you didn't even notice what so ever. So you can go have fun with him and don't bother talking to us. Go fuck yourselves wait as a mtter of fact go fuck each other how about that. Go to hell you assholes"!!!

I flicked them off, turned around and walked back inside with danny right by my side.

We had enough if there bullshit. Kilorn has done this before and we ended up not being friends for alnost a year. Danny and I though were still thick as theaves and we always will be.

For the whole rest of the day kilorn and jerome tried talking to us but we just ignored them and kept walking or doing whatever we were doing.

At the end of the day danny and I decided we were still gonna do what we normally would do just not at kilorn's house but at mine.

We usually binge watch shows, get fat, and talk shit about people and danny and i were gonna do just that.

A/N
Heyy guys oh my god i had such a problem writing this it wouldnt save so the general idea kinda deleted but i made it kinda work. I hope you enjoyed. Next chp. is gonna pick up after this and its gonna be smutty FYI. Dont forgwt to comment and vote ✌