Chapter 4

Jonah POV

I'm not sure why I told Bella that I wanted to be in a relationship with her but I kinda do. I hope she says yes.

Bella POV

I walk into school and see Jonah.

"Hey do you have an answer" he says

"Yeah I want to be in a relationship with you." I say to him.

"Wait really you want to go out with me!" He said surprised.

"Mhm" I smile and hugged him.

Jonah POV

"Melody guess what" I said to her.

"What J why is it so important to interrupt my Snapchat." She said. She's obsessed with it.

"Anyway I got a girlfriend and she's my crushes sister." I said

"Why would you date your crushes sister that makes no sense and you can't use her as a rebound." She replied.

"She's not and I won't plus it means I'll be closer to Julia." I said.

Julia's POV

"Hey Julia I need to talk to you" Melody said to me after we did our stretches.

"Sure" I replied and walk away from the team.

"What do you have to tell me are you sick you can sit out if you want" I asked worried.

"Um no I'm not sick I just wanted you to know that your little sister is dating my best friend." She replied.

"Wait Jonah I thought he had a crush on me and plus she knows better not to fall for him he'll just break her heart." I replied knowing that she was going to say yes.

"Well Jonah doesn't have a crush on you anymore and I promise he won't break her heart." She said sincerely.

"Thanks for doing that and telling me." I said hugging her.

"No problem" she replied and we headed back to practice.

After practice I went straight home to talk to Bella but when I walk in the house I see Jonah and Bella making out on the couch.

I clear my throat to get their attention.

"Bella what are you doing what if dads find out about you and Jonah they won't approve and I certainly will not approve." I said sounding like a mom.

"So you don't approve of me why not I'm like-able"he says coming closer to my face. Is he really about to cheat on Bella right in front of her?

"No because your about to cheat on my sister in front of her" I say pointing to her. She looks like she's about to cry.

"I think you should stay awhile meet my dads." I said giving him a smirk.

"Sure" he replied. Let the games begin.

Authors Note:
Next chapter is when Jonah meets their parents. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Vote,comment,and share. And thanks for 93 reads means a lot.