Chapter 3

Julia POV

"Bella remember what dad said don't fall for players now your heartbroken". She's been balling her eyes out for the past ten minutes.

"But he was so cute and romantic". She broke out in sobs.

"Oh Bells it's okay we can eat ice cream and watch movies." I suggested.

After the movie was over my dads came in the room with our baby sisters. They hand us each one.

"You both are responsible for Jezebelle and Jillian. Got it I mean it not just Julia you too Bella Marie Scott.

"Dad dont say my full name it's embarrassing" Bella said angrily.

"No you want to know what's embarrassing, when your dads twerk at a father daughter dance." I replied
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a group chat with Julia,Jade,and Brooke

Julsforcools: Hey besties wanna come over my dads left and Bells needs some comfort.

Jadebabe: yeah sure only if I get to play with Jillian.

25brookes: yeah of course

Julsforcools: of course you can play with Jillian
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We played with the twins for a while when I heard the doorbell.

"It must be Jade and Brooke be right back" handing her Jezebelle.

I open the door and see Jonah.

"What do you want Jonah she doesnt want to talk to you" I said

"Please I realized what I did wrong and I want to fix it" he replied.

"Fine come in" I said letting him in.

"How did you even get in the neighborhood its gated" I finally said to him.

"Um it was unlocked" he said.

"Bells come down a sec" I yelled upstairs

Bella POV

I walk downstairs with Jillian and Jezebelle in my arms and I see Jonah.

"What do you want Jonah" I say handing the twins to Julia.

"Are they mine" Jonah said. Gosh he's so dumb.

"Dummy they are my sisters" I said to him.

"I just wanted to say im sorry I just want to be in a relationship with you" he finally said.

"Um let me think about I'll tell you tomorrow, bye Jonah" I said escorting him out the door.

Julia POV

"So what did he say" I asked Bella when she walked into the room.

"Um he said he wanted to be in a relationship with me and I kinda wanna try it so I'll have a boyfriend before you" she said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Thats not a good reason why you should date him" I replied

"That's not really why I want to date him, he's a really good guy i wanna try it." She said with passion and confidence.

"Ok do what ever makes you happy" I said

For the rest of the night we talked to Jade and Brooke while watching movies and eating junk food.

Hoped you liked this chapter. These are what thier houses and rooms look like inside out.

Julia and Bella's House