Chapter 1

Julia POV

I get out of my brand new Mercedes and head in to the school. I go straight to my locker and guess who's there....Jonah Mitchell, NorthShore's biggest player ever,even my dad wasn't as bad as him.( I'll explain later) I mean I've known him since Ms.Sunshines preschool,even then he was a player.

"Hey Bella" he said to me.

"My name is Julia not Bella maybe that was the girl you hooked up with last night" I replied to him with sass "Right"he replied back to me defeated.

I get my stuff for first period and start walking. When I get there my friends Jade and Brooke are there.

"Hey Julia why aren't you in your cheer uniform" Brooke asked.

"Because I didn't fell like it"I replied annoyed.

"Jeez what got up your butt" Jade said.

"Jonah" Brooke said snickering.

"No I ran into Jonah again and guess what he called me today" I told them.

"What" Brooke and Jade say in unison.

"Bella do I look like Bella is he serious I've known him since we were four" I finally told them.

"She's not even your birth sister"Jade said.

"Maybe that's his way into getting in to bed with you" Brooke said.

"I'm not letting him do that my dad said not to fall for players that's how he got me" I replied to her.

"Yeah your probably the only kid here who's dad just turned thirty".

Before I could reply the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

Authors Note: So this is the first chapter hoped you like. Julia's dad used to go to NorthShore and was the biggest player in 2000 but he stopped after he found out that Julia was born. That's why I said that. Ok hoped you enjoyed.😁😁😊