More horror

A knock came from my bedroom door, I looked at it and groaned.
'What?' I moaned, no answer. Of course. I sighed and walked to the door, when I opened it a zombie looking dog jumped on me and I just sighed as it barked angrily at me.
'Aaahh I'm so scared...' I said sarcastically.
'Your no fun!' A boy shouted, George came out and moaned stroking the dog and it's tail wagged.
Today, was the old holiday, Halloween. Yes even with the Problem we have a holiday where people dress up and go out, at night!
Some old holidays were canceled, like Easter was it? Christmas still stood firm.
With what I've been though in my life, nothing scared me.
'George stop torturing her... It's 8:20 you know she's more mad than scared.' Lockwood sighed as he walked up the stairs to the hallway to my door.
Like I said, nothing scared me...
Ok... One thing does... Well non-phobia wise.
My big phobia is being alone, but the thing that scares me isn't a phobia. I just haven't told anyone.
'You actually painted a dog...' I said with a confused tone, George just rubbed his glasses on his horrid blue shirt and pushed them back up his face.
'Lockwood fell for it. Never heard such a scream.'
I glanced at Lockwood, who's face was bright red by the way.
'Well I'm up now. I need a shower.' I said sighing.
'Oh, your shower doesn't work.' George said quietly.
I glared at him with the, 'what did you do?' Stare.
'I may, or may not have shoved over 50 spiders nests in there...' He said.
Ha, spiders? We deal with them all the time on cases, they help us for goodness sake.
'Why did you shove your only friends in there?' I asked and George just stomped away.
'Come on though, Luce,' Lockwood said walking to me, 'it's Halloween we do need to scare each other.' Lockwood said stroking the dog. In the whole time I've been here, this is the first time that I've actually had this happen. Lockwood left shortly after with the dog on his heels.
~~~~~
This went on all day, from The Ring references to jump scares. We all pranked each other. And no doubt the most funniest was when Lockwood chased George around the house as he ate his Choco Leibniz.
With 90% of the food gone and everything a mess, I decided to go out to buy some stuff. Lockwood broke our table so I thought buying one would be a good start.
The taxi came about 10 minutes after I called since the shop was quite a bit away. Once I got in I told the driver the address and he started to drive.
It seemed weird to be in a cab without one of the boys falling on me every 30 seconds or arguing. Or arguing about falling on me. I seemed to always be in the middle so I get it a lot.
The taxi stopped at some lights then once he kept driving the engine broke down. A loud curse came from his mouth as he went to inspect the car.
'Sorry, I'll be a minute ok? I'll take 50% off your amount due.' He told me before going to make a phone call in a quiet place.
I just sat there bored. I had nothing to do. All my agent stuff was at home so I couldn't do something weird like count the chain pieces on my iron chains. I was just in a red baggy jumper and some leggings with my special flip flops we got at the beach in mid summer.
~~~
I must have drifted off cause next minute I saw two people dressed in creepy clown costumes came around the taxi. That was ok... I guess...
Except that both were carrying daggers.
Cliché I know. But who cares? This was happening!
At first, they circled around the taxi like sharks. Then they started to break in...
I couldn't do anything, they looked way too big and strong. The look of the masks petrified me.
Yes, I do have a thing for clowns. (A/N I actually do...)
The place we was in was cliché, silent, barely anyone came to this street except care due to the fact that this is where most violent people stayed.
They broke the locks to the doors and opened it. I was half expecting Lockwood or someone to just take their masks off and it be a joke.
But no.
Both were buff and tall, either of them were like that...
The one to my left, who had ginger hair, grabbed me by my arms while the other ran to me and grabbed my legs.
I screamed hoping for someone to hear.
What is this a film?
My heart killed my ribs as well as my lungs. Where was that taxi driver?!
They dragged me to the alleyway with their daggers ready.
Ghosts are one thing, ghost-touch is one thing also... Being dragged by the thing you hate that have real daggers in their hand is another...
I was tied to a chair with cloth over my mouth so I was muffled.
'Let's put a different shade of red in your jumper.' The brown haired one said.
They didn't hurt me, scared me bad yes. But not hurt. I didn't know how long I could keep this together.
Clowns are creepy things! So unpredictable and have you seen films with killer clowns?
After I started to shake more than George on a massage chair and laughing at the same time, both clowns laughed.
Not evil or anything, like out of pure amusement.
'Got ya! Got ya!' I heard someone sing happily.
Nope. He's dead...
George came out laughing with the clowns. He took the cloth off my mouth but kept me tied up. He knew I wanted to kill him.
The clowns took off their masks to show two guys smiling.
'I knew this would work!' George said giving money to the once-clowns. I'm guessing they were actors... He went thorough so much trouble to scare me half to becoming a Visitor.
'Release her!' I heard someone say from the turn in the alleyway.
'Holly, release him.' George said, Lockwood came running in and set me free. Holly came laughing.
Lockwood will be the only one alive...
Rope was around him, guessing that they kept him from coming for me.
Once I was set free, I hugged him tight. My breathing eventually calmed and my heart rate became normal.
'That was a cruel joke!' Lockwood shouted at George. The actors left us and holly went back to her family like she was before. They lived close by so she walked.
'Oh come on! It was funny! We actually scared the 'impossible to scare' Lucy Carlyle!' George said smiling.
I kept hold of Lockwood for safety. Yes the clowns were fake, but I still hate them ok?
'You scared her half to death!' Lockwood shouted, George walked away mumbling to himself and laughing.
'I'm so sorry about that, Luce..' Lockwood said rapping his skinny arms around me.
'What do you say we get him back?' I liked up at him smirking.
'I say, what have you got?'
~~~~~
'OH HELL NO!!' I heard George scream from upstairs.
'Play it again.' Lockwood whispered as I pressed a button and he screamed. 'Come on George, lets play!' Lockwood spoke into the microphone.
I moved the joysticks and George ran out of the house, screaming like a girl. I mean full on high pitched, cracking every second.
'Bow to the master!' Lockwood said bowing at me. I laughed and smiled. 'So bad...'
I shook my head smiling. 'It wasn't.' I said.
We both knew Georges worse fear.
Creepy dolls. Either girls.
Or Chucky.

Yes. We did go with a Chucky doll. Best £50 I ever spent.