T w e l v e

The sound of the rain against the window didn't let the girl with the blue eyes sleep.

She looked to her right where a tired Scott rested his head on the back of the armchair. He had fallen asleep a while ago.

And now it was just her alone with her thoughts.

It had been exactly six months since the last day on set and within that time neither girl had made any attempt to contact with the other.

And now here they where, the day before the premiere and the thought of Karlie had never left her mind.

Not even once.

At that same time, in that same city, a certain blonde with wavy hair to her shoulders, had just arrived to her hotel with the company of a man that had been introduced to her some weeks ago during a party.

The man was shy and always had a small smile with slightly blushed cheeks. The actress thought it was cute and since that party, he had been her closest friend.

They arrived to the room and he left the baggage on the floor as he leaned in to kiss the blonde.

They were more than just friends, but a lot of time had passed since the filming of the movie.

It didn't mean the actress didn't think of the older girl, though.

In fact, she always found a way to enter Karlie's mind.

You could say Josh was just her personal toy. They did what she wanted whenever she wanted.

But the man had always treated her with respect and kindness.

"What happens?"

The blonde girl got back from her daydream and looked over at Josh, who was already ready to go to bed.

"Just thinking about tomorrow." She lied.

The man gave her one of his small smiles and approached her as he started kissing her neck and undressing her.

"I bet these memories follow you around..."