T h r e e

Karlie was finding a difficult job to fall asleep that night.

All she did was toss and turn when she heard a small noise near her tent.

She quickly got up and found a shadow. She was about to shout when she realized it was just Taylor.

"Taylor? What are you doing here?!"

"I don't– I couldn't sleep and I just thought..."

Karlie smiled once again at the girl's nervousness around her.

"Okay, why don't you lie here with me?" She asked, tilting her head.

Taylor cautiously approached the bed and lied next to Karlie.

They lied in Karlie's bed awkwardly, neither of them moving, afraid the slightest gesture would make their bodies touch.

"Why did you put that face earlier when we were with Scott?" Spoke Taylor breaking the comfortable silence that had been settled.

The green eyed girl sighed but didn't give Taylor any answer.

Minutes passed and they still didn't make any attempt of starting a conversation.

"I put that face because he has something I can't have." Said Karlie, out of the blue.

Taylor turned her head.

Karlie was now sat on the bed.

"And what is that?"

The woman with the blue eyes knew very well the answer, but she still wanted to hear it from the girl that had been occupying her thoughts during the past two weeks.

"You."

And that was it.

Moments after Karlie was sat on the bed while Taylor was on top of her.

They were kissing.

Both girls had their hands tangled in the other's hair until Karlie started moving hers down Taylor's back.

"I said 'No one has to know what we do.'..."