13. (The Sleepover)

Start from the beginning

"I need a ride home so let me know when you leave" I added.

"I'll take you home" Cameron says and I stare at him. No. I don't really want him to. Or do I?

"He'll take you home, and if he doesn't Tana will cut his balls off, bye" Nessa shouts and walks away. I've never heard the word 'balls' said so many times. I laugh and shake my head.

"I'm sorry about my friends" I laugh.

"No they seem very fun" Cameron stares at me.

"Yo Cam" a voice shouts and we looked over to see another YouTuber Kian Lawley making his way over to us.

"I'm going to go dance with them" I shout over the music.

"Okay, let me know when you want to leave" he says and I nod my head and made my way over to the girls. Tana and Lynd were drunk but it was still fun although they kept falling over. At the end of the night, Tana and Lyndsey were ready to pass out so we called an uber. After I stuff Tana into the backseat I looked over at Cameron carrying on a conversation with Kian at his car.

"Just go" I hear Nessa.

"I don't get why I can't just go with you guys. We're all going to the same place" I say looking back over at Nessa.

"Well sucks to suck... we will catch you later" she says getting in on the passenger's side of the uber. I did not plan for Cameron Dallas to take me home tonight. I turn around and started to walk back towards Cameron who was now alone. He opens the passenger side for me and I get in. When Cameron gets in, and starts up the engine, Justin Bieber song, 'cold water' was playing.

"This is such a good song" Cameron says as he starts to bob his head and I smile. "What? You don't like the Biebs?"

"No I do" I say joining him moving our heads to the beat.

"So... feel free to say no, but I have food and movies at my house, if you wanted to come over"

"When?" I asked confused looking at the clock to see it was pass midnight.

"Now?" he says questionable and started laughing. "I don't know why I asked...sorry"

"No, I'm down for food and movies" I said. Did I really just say 'I'm down'? I guess I really do say that. Yes, let's go back to where all the bad happened, his house with his obnoxious friends. Just tell him no.

"Good!" he says and I look at him smiling. Something about him smiling makes me smile, the way it meets his eyes. I stare at him for a minute before looking away.  He seemed excited that we were going to his house, and I already said yes. I guess I'll go. When we get to his house, Cameron and I walk up to his front door. When he opens it, the house was quiet and dark. Where's his friends?

"Where are all your friends?" I asked.

"They went to Santa Monica today, they'll be back tomorrow" he says as he shuts the door. I look around to see everything was the same from when I left three days ago. "Would you like something else to change into, unless you're comfortable." Is he offering to let me wear his clothes? That's when it hit me, I forgot my book bag bag with my clothes at Jack and Jack's house. Damn.

"Yea, if you don't mind" I manage to say. He smiles and I follow him upstairs knowing exactly which room was his. We walk into his huge room, and Cameron takes another left and opens the door that lead into his walk-in closet.

"Help yourself to anything" he says pulling off his shirt and throwing it in the corner. Although his back was facing me. It was a great back. With all the muscles and smoothness. His boxers peeked through his pants and I watch him put on another shirt. He turns around and I try to play off that I was not just checking him out. He smirks at me and turns around walking out the closet closing the door. I look around at all of his shirts, sweatshirts, shorts and pants. I reached for a Drake t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I stare at the door to make sure no one was coming in and changed super-fast. I take my clothes and fold them neatly and set them on his bed. I head back downstairs when I heard the TV on.