1 - The Asks/Shipping Begins

(Y/n) waddled over to PJ, and hugged his leg, refusing to let go. "Now (y/n), I want you to behave for Mr. PJ, okay? Be a good girl." My mother said, ruffling my hair. I nodded my head, and stared up at PJ. "Sorry, she's really shy" My mother said. "Oh no, that's okay!" PJ said. My mother waved goodbye, and left the daycare. "(Y/n), do you want to meet everybody?" PJ asked. I shook my head, pulling his leg closer to me. "PJ is mine! Let go, yo!" Somebody said. I started wailing when another kid started to pull me away from PJ. A skeleton with shades and a vibrantly colored hoodie glared at me. I felt his eyes burning holes through me, causing me to run to a dark corner and hide. I started to cry, already hating it here. "N-now now. D-dont cry" a small voice said. I looked up to see a skeleton with a long scarf and some paints attached to a vest sash thing. I wiped my tears away, and looked him in the eye sockets. "O-okay" I said. He handed me a sketch book full of amazing drawings. I flipped through them in awe, amazed by his talent. There were a few blank pages left in the sketch book, completely blank, no ink or anything. As I was distracted, he had pulled out some crayons and pencils, and set them on the floor. He handed me a pencil, and I watched him divide the paper in half. "N-now you can have one half, and I c-can have the other half." He said. I nodded my head, and started doodling on my half. "My name is (y/n), what's your name?" I asked, still doodling a koi fish. "M-my name is Ink. Nice to meet you." Ink said. I looked over to his half, and saw an upside-down paintbrush. I smiled, knowing Ink and I would become good friends.

THE ASK BOX IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS/DARES IN THE COMMENTS (Keep in kind these are children, and are limited for certain dares)