" How are you handling, all of this.."

Reyna's voice was quiet, and she'd turned off most of the lights in her apartment, so the words shared between them seemed more intimate and close.

" Barry's got this, there is a lot more I have to catch you up on.. Wells has disappeared and is threatening to basically turn the particle accelerator back on.. and destroy the city if we don't help him. "

Reyna got quiet for a moment, the TV illuminating both of them, as Reyna tried to think of a way to rephrase her thinking.

" I mean, I haven't known you guys even a full year yet, but you've known and worked with Wells for years.. Are you okay? After having someone you know, or trust betray you.."

Reyna had to take a deep breath after speaking, her heart rate picking up as she felt the anxiety in the room deepen. She probably should have waited until morning, when they weren't so tired to put this much on him.

" It, uh.." Cisco paused, still staring at the TV but talking to Reyna. " It sucks, I don't know.. He tried to kill me, well kind of.. "

Cisco seemed to be losing himself in his own train of thought, and Reyna resented herself for making him uncomfortable.

" But, I mean if he hadn't come here we wouldn't have Barry, we wouldn't have the team we have now, and there is a good chance that I would have never met you.."

Reyna's mouth gaped open slightly, as she felt her chest tighten. Whether he realized it or not, he was one of the kindest people she had ever met, and she still couldn't understand how someone as caring and kind as him, would ever want to be with someone as strange and distant as her.

Although they were sitting at nearly opposite ends of the couch, Reyna casually reached over and let her hand rest over his.

It was enough for today. All of it, all of it was enough for today.

Cisco fell asleep within only a few minutes of them not talking, and Reyna reached over to cover him up. Eventually, she fell asleep on the couch with him.

___________________

She wasn't woken up by a car alarm or a shot fired, not like her normal mornings in Central City, this morning instead, she was woken up by a shifting of weight and a sudden feeling of warmth.

Reyna's chilled skin felt immediate relief as the blanket that had covered Cisco, was thrown over her, and eventually, Cisco came with it.

Her eyes were just cracked open slightly, and her nose was plugged from the chill in the air. Cisco cleared his throat and tried to balance his weight onto the couch with her, and eventually, Reyna moved further in, allowing him more room to lay next to her.

" This is a little unreal."

Cisco's quiet voice was just above a whisper, and the sensation of him being next to her and his warmth gave her chills.

He put an arm over her and pulled her a little closer to him. Reyna could feel the stubble from his chin softly graze her forehead, as she rested against him, rising and falling with every breath he took.

Within a few minutes, he let his lips rest against her forehead, and Reyna could feel the fine hairs on the back of her neck and shoulders stand on end. She knew this was what love felt like, it had to be.

She wasn't sure what they 'were,' but she didn't want to press the question and lose what she had. So for now, whatever this was, and whatever they 'were.' Would be good enough for her.