Cisco's apartment was almost twenty minutes away, while hers wasn't even ten minutes from the station. They ran almost the entire way, and neither of them even tried to speak until Reyna put a key into the front lobby of her building, and closed the door behind them.

Reyna and Cisco both began to move in place and rub their hands together, and it was another minute before Reyna spoke up.

" You.." Reyna spoke, her voice trailing off as she pulled off her hat and tried to find the words.

" It's a little late, did you want to warm up before trying to catch a cab. "

She tried to speak in a clear, unsuspecting tone. She was hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way, and luckily her didn't leave her mind to wander.

" Yeah. "

Cisco's voice was clear and crisp, and Reyna watched as he took off his hat and hood.

Reyna led him upstairs to her apartment, the moment she opened her front door, a warm breeze pushed past Reyna and Cisco.

Reyna had hired a woman a while back, one that didn't ask many questions and didn't steal her things. Ramona DeCosta was a funny, older woman who Reyna had paid to look after her apartment while she was gone. She made sure that the pipes didn't burst, that the place stayed relatively warm, and if needed, the fridge was filled.

" I forgot how big your place was. "

Cisco and Reyna took off their shoes and enter the apartment. Reyna had gotten a deal on the place, and the landlord had agreed to charge her less per year if she paid it all upfront. It had high ceilings and decent lighting. Most of all it was relatively quiet.

Most of the walls in her place were an off sky blue or made of red brick. Reyna had only a few possessions in the apartment, this made it easier if she ever had to up and move without much notice. A flat-screen TV and reclining, wrap around couch were all that took up her living room, while she didn't have a dining room table, she did have a large bed and some other cozy items in her bedroom.

Reyna used her hands to motion where everything was and asked Cisco to sit down and warm up. She walked into her kitchen and made put some hot water in her kettle and put in onto the stove.

" I forgot how tall your ceilings were. " Cisco's upbeat voice brought a smile to Reyna's face, and she quietly made them some tea while he sat down on the couch.

Reyna threw a small blue blanket at him from behind, and Cisco let the blanket over his head and torso. Reyna brought over the tea, and Cisco remained still, not taking the blanket off.

Without notice, he took off the blanket, the static from the fabric created an electric "zip" sound, as he threw the blanket at Reyna.

" I'm not proud to say, that I almost just fell asleep, " Cisco laughed, and his infectious smile made Reyna laugh.

" I'll make sure you get up on time, no worries. "

Reyna brought the small, rounded glass cup up to her mouth and softly blew on the hot liquid.

" I promise, no funny stuff. "

Cisco shot at her, as he tried to flatten down his static hair, but was failing, and he ended up just picking up his tea and cooling it by blowing onto it.

" But I like funny stuff. " Reyna's coy tone and sinister smile made Cisco almost drop his tea from laughing and Reyna put a free hand onto her face. Her cheeks were overly flushed and beginning to hurt from laughing.

Reyna got Cisco a real blanket and a small clean pillow with a fresh pillowcase before sitting down on the couch with him.

Cisco had turned on the TV, and Central City News was reporting on the strange incidents that had been happening around the city, and how the infamous 'streak' had been nowhere to be found.