1. ALEXANDER WENNBERG | blue jackets

A/n: If I already have the player you want to request, just comment telling me u want a pt. 2 or pt. 3.

"What the hell Y/N!" Your boyfriend, Alex Wennberg tells you.
"What did I do wrong?" You ask him.

"I could tell you were flirting with Seth!" Alex says, now yelling.
"You guys were smiling at each other and whispering into each other's ears." He said.

Alex keeps accusing you of flirting with his teammate, Seth Jones. But what you were really doing was talking to him to tell him you need help telling Alex you were pregnant.

Seth was the only one who knew, and he was really good at planning something good.
But snapping back into reality, Alex kept yelling at you.

"I can't take it anymore!" You yell at him, as you run up into your room and lock the door.

You hear Alex coming up the stairs.

"Babe, I need to change. " he says, trying not to upset you even more.
"You have clothes in the basement!" You yell at the door.
"Just let me in!" he yells through the walls.

You reluctantly let him in, and he goes into the bathroom and changes. He then gets in bed and cuddles with you.

"Babe, I'm sorry." He says calmly.

You can't resist his cuteness.

"It's fine, but for the last time, I wasn't flirting with him!" You respond.

"Ok, ok!" Alex responds, but you could obviously tell he still didn't believe you.
"You just wait!" you scream, playfully punching him in the arm.

Time Skip (at the party)

You and Seth planned something big, something that would really surprise Alex! Seth did all the party planning while you bought Alex his gifts.

Once again, nobody but Seth knew, and Alex and the rest of his teammates think this is Alex's birthday party.

Alex finally arrives to the party, and you run down the stairs to get his presents.
You ordered him a t-shirt that says "I'm a new father", and a mug that says 'Worlds Best Daddy"!

You trip on your way up, and Ryan Murray catches you before you hit the ground.
"You be careful there." He says to you.

You nod and hand Alex his presents.

Everyone gathers around and you shoot Seth a wink.

He returns a 'He'll like it' glare.

Anyway, Alex opens his mug first, and he shoots you a confused look.

He handed Brandon Saad his mug and his eyes go wide open as he realizes what's going on.

He get up and hugs you, before opening his t-shirt and showing it to everyone to break the news.

"Oh my gosh, congratulations!" Jack Johnson yells, and everyone comes up to hug and congratulate you and Alexander.
"I guess you weren't flirting with Seth after all." He says before kissing you on the lips.

"I told you!" You say, and you and everyone else enjoys the rest of the party.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. This chapter was inspired by Kk_lmao_1995.