9. PATRICK KANE | blackhawks

"And the Chicago Blackhawks are your Stanley Cup winners!" the announcer shouts.

The Chicago Blackhawks had beaten the Colorado Avalanche 6-2 in the Stanley Cup final!

Three of the Blackhawks' goals had been scored by your boyfriend, Patrick Kane, two had been scored by Artemi Panarin, and the last goal was scored by Jonathan Toews. Colorado's goals had been scored by Matt Duchene and Gabe Landeskog.

You were snapped out of your daydream by Kaner telling you to come to the ice.

By now, all the fans had left, so it was just you, the team, and all the other wives and girlfriends.

When you reached the ice, Patrick lended you a hand, which you gratefully accepted.

"Congratulations, Kane." you told him. "You made this the best night of my life."

"Y/N/N, I'm here to make this night an even better one." Patrick told you. You shot him a confused look.

"Y/N, you're the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I love you. You're always comforting me through losses, injuries, just everything in general." Pat starts. "Y/N, will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?" Patrick concludes his speech.

All Pat's teammates and their wives and girlfriends were waiting for your response.

"Patrick, I'm so sorry, but I'm just not ready." you tease him, and Patrick's face contains a look of devastation.

"Ok." All his teammates also look very disappointed.

"Pat, look at me. I was only kidding! I'll be happy to marry you!" you say, as he slides the ring onto your finger.

By now, all Kaner's teammates were cheering. So were the wives and girlfriends.

"Very good trick, Y/N/N, very good trick." Patrick whispers into you're ear as he embraces you into a hug.

"Why thank you, Mr. Patrick Kane."

"My pleasure, Mrs. Y/N/N Kane."

Sorry it's so short! I'll try to update longer ones soon! But here you go, Patrick Kane (or Kaner as Ilike to call him!