So my mom and I moved from our hometown to LA. She said it would get my mind off of everything. My mom then banned me from dating boys. I met Penny and she helped me get back to my feet. I'm alright now, that was just when I was cotton soft, I'm not anymore. That boy is the one standing before me now, Kyle Davis.

"I missed you, like, a ton!" He says

"Yeah, me too!" I say sarcastically

Then Caleb comes running to me "Babe, the teacher sent me to look for you since I said I knew where you were." He says then his eyes narrow to Kyle's "uhhh, who's that?"

"That's my past neighbor, Kyle." I say "Kyle, this is my boyfriend, Caleb" I say nervously and also emphasizing 'boyfriend'

"Uhhh hi!" Kyle says even more nervous

"We've got to go to class," he says putting his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek

"Okay, bye Kyle!" I say

He replies with a slight smile and wave. I got to my locker and quickly search again then a book slides and falls out and lands on my toe.

"Ouch!" I yell "are you freaking me right now?" I say hopping

Caleb picks up the book "isn't- this- the book- you were looking for?" Caleb says between laughs

I stop hoping "uhhh, yes?" He laughs again "you're a horrible boyfriend!" I say grabbing the book from him

"It's not my fault you're lazy!" He says and I punch him in the shoulder playfully but he kisses me on my cheek

Wow, he really likes my cheek today.

•*•*•*•*•

After school Penny was telling me how excited she was for me to meet her boyfriend and how he was cute, with freckles and dark brown eyes. I was supposed to meet him the next day but who knows.

It was quite annoying hearing her go on and on about him. I was really exasperated but she stopped talking once we reach our houses. After we left each other, I went up to my room and did my normal after school routine. And started my homework.

"Okay so 2x plus, 3yz plus, 9x subtract, 2yz equals..." I say to myself "2x plus, 3yz plus, 9x plus, 2yz is...."

'This is why I hate algebra!' I thought

"2x plus, 3yz plus, 9x subtract, 2yz equals..."

"yx plus 11x ?" Someone says behind me

I hop off my chair and scream as I turn around.

"Don't you ever do that again! You scared the heck out of me, man!" I yell holding my chest

First I bump into him at school now he's stalking me here. Why was Kyle here anyways?

"What are you doing here?"

"I was in the neighborhood and thought since I knew you lived somewhere around here I'd knock on every door till I found your house."he says rocking back and forth on his heels

I nod "also I came to tell you I'm really sorry for what happened back home,"

"Dude, it's okay. That was years ago. It's in the past now." I say as I sit to continue my work

"So... You've got a boyfriend now..."

I close my book and spin around in my office chair "yeah, you've got a problem with that?" I say

"No, no. Not at all. In fact I've got a girlfriend now."

"Oh," it was pretty awkward from then

"Do you still like me?" He says out of nowhere.

My eyes widened. W-what? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?

"What type of question is that?" I ask

"I'm just saying we didn't finish what we started and I just wanted to know."

"Kyle, we were young and it didn't make sense then. I'm more mature now and I'm in a relationship with my great boyfriend! How can you ask me something like that? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I-I'm sorry. It's just... Never mind. I'll leave now." He says

I think I came on too strong. I feel bad now. Ughhh! Why is there always this soft part inside of me like some fruits?!

"Kyle, wait! I didn't mean to act like th-"

"It's okay, I get it." he says and leaves

I slump on my bed. I hate not talking to people like this! I throw myself back on my bed and stretch my arms out. My right hand touched something thin and light. I sat up and picked it up. It was folded paper. As I started opening it I can see writing on it. I'm finally done unfolding it and I see a number with the name 'Kyle' written above it. I smiled as I got an idea.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
So like I checked my reads yesterday at lunch and it was 726. Then I came back at 2 and it was like this!

Thanks alot! This is why you guys are my fave! Love y'all! 💋💋😘