Prologue

Every end has a beginning. 

The world had not seen peace for over 200 years, but when the four big nations allied, that was it, the beginning of the end. The apocalypse was coming. Weapons of mass destruction were being sold like food. Ambushes, air attacks and suicide missions soon took over and it was clear to the ones who had seen the great war of the north, that this one could not be compared. It took epic proportions and soon, only the survivals, the mighty, the power full and the rich were left. And yet, it did not stop and after 50 years, the technology keeps innovating and better weapons are being used, new soldires are fighting and the heat of the war is rising up, once more. 

For that matter and that matter only, the scientists who found shelter underground and started their own little closed up world, started the eugenic project. Books were written, progress was made, it was the first step to a new civilization. 

" We need more people, more soldires, more scientists, more weapons! We need to take over the war, not let the war take over us! Since the beginning of times, men tried to be better. Tried to perfect their skills, and, however, it seems that we've come to a point in wich there is no other way than to make the perfect men ourselves!"   Dr.X had said. That was it, the point of no turning back, it was on the table...

Eugenics. From the ancient greek, meaning good, well and genes, meaning born. It is the belief and practise of improving the genectic quality of the human population. The first experiments did not work at all, but with the time passing, scientists perfected their method and after all the mishapps and incidents, came up with the first perfect Eugenic. Now, 10% of the world population is an Eugenic, and about 90% of the soldires fighting are also Eugenics. But not all Eugenics are made to fight; not all of them survive; not all of them make it out there, there are flaws and mistakes. And as fully thinking, conscious criations they are, they require training and adapting. As soon as a new Eugenic is created, it is put into training immeadiatly for several days, followed by survival skills and then, they are separated accordingly.