Chapter 24

The next morning.

"So you here about the party" Amy said. Lately Natasha's been really quiet and I know Amy noticed but I guess we're giving her time to tell us if she wants too.

"No, and no I'm not going" I said and opened my locker.

"Seriously why" Amg whined and and turned around and glared at her.

"Yes and you shouldn't be going either, you have Sam" I said and realization sucked in.

"Urghhh!!! I totally forgot about that urghh!" She groaned and I laughed and walked away to my class. She cursed behind me.

I walked to class and suddneky was pulled into a classroom with someone's hand on my mouth.

"Help!" I yelled and kneed the person in the graoin.

"Fu*k! It's just me Bethany" I heard Jayden's voice and I looked up and saw it was really him holding his crutch.

"Ooops sorry but why the hell would you pull me in here like that!" I scowled at him.

"Oh I have a perfectly good reason why, what the hell are you wearing!" He hissed and I looked down at my shorts and top. I left before he even woke up cause I didn't want to make anything awkward. Jake and I creeped out the house.

"What's wrong with it" I asked confusedly.

"What wrong, what's wrong, you're broadcasting those freaking legs for the whole male species!" He growled and trapped me against a table.

I rolled my eyes at him and pushed his chest.

"Seriously, God Jayden let me pass I'll be late for class" I said and shook my head at him. He scowled at me. Stupid possessive asshole.

"You're giving the entire school male specie a fu*king show!" He growled. His arms gripping my waist.

"Well then that's not my problem" I said and scowled at him pushing him and walking quickly out of the room hearing a growl behind me making me chuckle to myself.

I walked quickly to class smiling as I knew he's probably killing all the males with his eyes.

After classes********************

We picked Jake up and drove home.

"Jake how was your day sweety" I asked and turned around to the backseat and smiling at him. He had a scowl on his face with his arms crossed. He never looked cuter.

"Sam has a new friend, his name is Matthew and I don't like him, he smells" he huffed and I laughed.

"So I guess your day and mine went the same buddy" Jayden said and then scowled at me.

"Awwew my two jealousful guys!" I exclaimed and chuckled looking at both of there irritated faces. I turned around and smiled.

Looks like my evening will not be to hard cause they both seem to want to remain quiet.

But in a side note I'm going to the museum in two days with Mark! I can't wait for two reasons, to go and see the wonderful museum and to see Jayden's pissed of expression.

It seems like my hobby now is to see how much I can piss him off.

We soon pulled into the driveway but there was also a car parked there.

"Fu*King hell!" He growled.

"Jayden!" I scolded and looked at Jake who was still puffing out his cheeks.

"Who's that" I asked while getting out of the car and taking my bag and Jake's before lifting him in my arms. He clinged onto me and I heard his deep sigh.

"My parents" he mumbled slamming the door shot.

We walked into the house and was  greeted by pure silence I saw movement in the kitchen and I walked down and saw two persons sitting in the dinning table sipping tea.

"Oh um.....hi" I said and waved wih Jake still in my arms. They looked up and the lady looked at me up and down with a judgemental look.

"Father, Mother what blesses me with your divine presence today" I heard a cold voice say and turned around to see Jayden with his cold expression that I hate.

"Son, we've come to see how you're doing, dies there have to be a reason for us to visit out only son" his mother said and walked towards him.

"Oh cut the bullshit and tell me what you're here for!" He hissed.

"Jayden!" I said and shit him a pointed look. He's being so disrespectful, I mean those are his parents no matter what.

"Oh stay out of our business whore!" His mother snapped and glared at me. My eyes widened and I then looked down still holding onto to Jake he's beginning to fall asleep but I don't want him to he has to eat.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Jayden growled. I saw the woman glare at me more.

"We've come to learn that you're living with some whore and a parent less kid" his mother said. I gasp and looked at Jayden. I've come to realize withing the small time that his father didn't really say anything he just sat there looking cold and expressionless.

"Mother! This here is Jake and that's Bethany and I happen to like both if them very much so if you're done here you know where the door is!" He snapped.

"We didn't give you a house to shelter the homeless Jayden!" His mother hissed.

"I can't do this right now so just get out, both of you and for you're Ming information you may have bought this house for me but I maintain it, buy everything with my own money so I think it's my house" he said and walked toward me taking Jake from me. I sighed and sent him a thank you with my eyes. He was getting to much for me to hold for so long.

"Jayden we've come to ask you of you thought about the decision" his father spoke with a cold voice that goosebumps arrived at my skin.

"No father I don't want to fu*king go to Harvard university so please just get out!" He exclaimed.

I just stood at the corner and kept my head bent as they got out, but his mother did cast me a glare before leaving and his father just looked at me before giving me a nodd, atleast that was better than a nodd.

I walked further in the kitchen and saw Jayden heating Jake's bottle with a furious expression.

I walked closer not knowing what to say.

"Um....Jayden are you okay?" I asked sofly and he just nodded resting Jake down in his chair by the table.

"Are you sure?" I asked again and he nodded again but I just wanted to hear him speak.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked and rest my hand on his shoulder.

"God Bethany fu*king give me a break! Stop being a whiny bitch!" He said and removed my hand aggressively and glaring at me.

"I just wanted to make sure that-" he cut me off.

"No you were jsut trying to fu*king prey into my life, mind your own business!" He snapped before walking out grabbing his keys on his way and I closed my eyes when I heard the front door slam shot then his screeching tyres.

I inhaled and wiped a lone tear beofe turning around and smiling at Jake who looked to tired to even bear what just happened

"Hey buddy, just drink this and you'll eat something okay and then I'll put you to bed" I said sofly and licked him up before feeding him his bottle.

Please don't screw this up Jayden.............please don't shit this up before it even started. I thought and closed my eyes praying he wouldn't do exactly what I expect him to.

Praying he's changed and he'll be alittle more mature and come back and apologize but I knew........you know......he knows that's not what's going to happen........

********************************
So guys what do you think. Please vote and comment.

Love always,
Emily😘😘😘