chapter 4

The next morning.

It was quiet when I woke up, which is a good thing, god that woman, 'my mother' can yell alot, I swear she should've tried out for opera singing or something.

After coming out of the bathroom, I changed I to some nice white shorts and a long sleeve plaid shirt which I of course rolled up to my elbows, I put the shirt inside my shorts and put a belt through the loops on the pants. I left myself clear of any makeup, I like to wear that only on occasions so I would not look the same when I go out, if you know what i mean. I quickly toed my hair in a messy bun letting the strans stay around my face. I'm not going to try and fix it cause i know it would just fall back right out.

20 minutes later.

"Bethany OMG!!! I cannot believe you got Jayden as your partner." Natasha said.

"Yeah me to" I said and rolled my eyes. He's such a disgusting human being. And so rude and disrespectful.

"Yeah I mean how cool is that" Amy exclaimed excitedly. I shot her a are you serious look. Do they not care for my safety or something cause I know friends do not be excited when their friend has to stay with a murderer maybe even a raper who knows. I thought with a shudder. Now I'm not the type to believe into rumors but with that guy trust me I do cause the things I see him do at school for fun I do not want to know what he does when he's angry and serious.

"Yayyyy for me blah blah blah now if you guys have finished your 'celebration' can we go to class now please." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ok but you have to give is details about Jayden, like what is he like to talk to and be around and oh, OMG!!!! You'll proberly get to see him shirtless, pleas please please take a picture and send it to us." Amy exclaimed happily. I rolled my eyes at her. Just because he has a good face doesn't mean he's all roses

Then they both started to talk about something I didn't know cause I walked away and headed to my class and as if the day couldn't get any worse Jayden was not in only this class but actually alot of them, and, we have to sit together for the entire senior year as we were partners something everyone has to do, something about getting to know each other, something we all know wouldn't happen between each other.

************************************
Surprisingly Jayden was already in class but Ashley the school's you know what starts with an 's' ends with a 't' yeah those girls she was apparently sitting on top of him and eating his face. This is going to be so awkward. I took my seat and started reading my book but was quite hard with what was happening next door to me.

I cleared my throat loud enough for them to hear and they both snapped thier heads to me and shot me am annoyed look.

"What!" Jayden snapped.

"Um.......class is going to start in a minute and you guys are you know." I said looking down at my fingers that were on my lap.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you we don't have class, we actually have to full out a form with each other's likes blah blah blah but you can do it I don't really have interest in all this." Jayden said pushing the papers to my chest which I immediately grabbed and my hand went on top of his which caused a wired feeling to erupt and I couldn't quite understand it, but I think Jayden felt it to caused he pulled away faster than I could blink.

It's proberly all the hatred we have for each other, that's why I felt all that heat rushing through me body, at least now I know he hated me as much as I hate him but why does that not sound appealing to me at all.

"Listen here bimbo, get the hell of him and go to your seat!.... Now!!!" I angrily said and when you get me mad you really don't want to know what happens.........trust me you don't.