“Yes Mistress” the man shackled said as she circled him and looked him over.

“Well I think your Mistress can provide that punishment” she said as she walked to a wall and removed a whip hanging from it. She flexed her wrist and a resounding crack reverberated through the whole dungeon as people gasped and others moaned at the sound. I must admit my sack had tightened at the sound.

She had not even hit him yet and everyone was breathing hard in anticipation. “I have worked with my sub for quite a while and he takes pleasure in getting whipped” she addressed the audience but her eyes never left her subs backside as she caressed his back.

“Are you ready my pet?” she asked as she flicked her wrists but pulled back at the last minute so the lashing she gave him was not a deep intense one. We could all see the red streak lift off his skin where he was struck. But he did not utter a word but we could all see his muscles bunch in response to the sting.

I was left in utter amazement as my body reacted to the lashings the guy was getting. I found myself picturing it was me getting them. What the fuck. I’ve never even thought of anything like this let alone having it done to me.

She then went and grabbed his rod that was so engorged by now the head was almost red.ahh my pet seems you are enjoying yourself to much. Do you want to cum?” she asked him.

“Yes “he whispered. She laughed “they cannot hear you speak up and beg and I might let you” she told him.

By now I was close to Cuming myself and it was then that I noticed all the people looking. There was a woman who had removed her shirt and was sitting on the floor and she wore nipple clamps that had a chain connected to them and the guy with her would periodically tug it.

To my left there was another couple. the man was sitting on a big plush chair and the woman was sitting on top of him naked as he stroked her slit. But they never removed their eyes from the show.

Farther back there was a couple going hot and heavy having sex, while another guy was getting his cock sucked. I snapped out of it when his voice sounded again.

“Yes pleas Mistress, Please can I cum, I need to cum now please” he begged and by the way his body was rigid and he was clenching his jaw, I was sure he was ready to blow.

She laughed as she moved a chair in front of him. “I want you to play with yourself for me as I make myself cum. But you can’t cum until after I do” she told him and I almost died as she opened her legs and started to play with herself. He was close to Cuming too, but he did as he was told and as she increased her hand movements so did he.

You could hear her moan and then she said “cum for me now” that was all it took for his seed to erupt, coating his hand. She then got up off the chair and told him “You did well my pet you did good” and she walked out of the room and out of the club.

This happened at every club I followed her too. She never had sex with them she only whipped them and made herself cum then she would leave. That’s why It’s important and I felt special that she had it with me. I know for damn sure that in these 2 years she had never been with a guy. Yeah I know what you’re thinking ….stalker much… but I wanted her for myself and that’s why having her make love to me and me flipping the tables on her will make me stand out as a man she will never forget.

So I have been teaching myself with pointers from the guys how to hold off my Cuming and how to take the pain. I want to please my Mistress. But I also want a turn to dominate her and make her beg for me to fuck her.

So here I was covering her body in chocolate as I lick it off. Her body was shivering and I had her all hot for me. But I didn’t make love to her again. I told her she was to come back tomorrow if she wanted me to finish the job. But she was not allowed to make herself cum. I told her I would know if she had, and her punishment would be sever.

But shit I wouldn’t know but it made me sound strong and possessive. She left on shaky legs and I wondered if I pushed her to the limits. I also wondered why she didn’t have sex with the other guys? For that matter why did she pick me out off all the men here tonight?

But I don’t really care I just hope she shows up tomorrow.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Just a little back story on them for you ….

And your Mistress will keep him as per his request and yours

(Damn women I thought you guys liked me and wanted me to dominate him….

Now he’s on a power trip of some sort…..LMFAO)

Thanks for reading and commenting by the way on the last chapter

Comment……………………………………………………………………………….

Vote………………………………………………….

Fan……………………..