"I'm sorry to but right now I just wanna make love."

He says pulling me into a kiss. His words are like music to my ears, I began to undo his pants. Pulling them down as he takes my shirt off then his. He flips me around and grabs my breast ripping my bra off and goes to lick and nip at my nipples. Moving down he tugs at my panties.

"I..want these...off"

Lucas grunts pulling them down to my ankles. I gasped at his sudden touch, his tongue licks my most sensitive area. He enters in a finger, making my heart sink. I arch my back and my legs shake as I tug at his hair as I reach my climax.

Lucas falls to my side as I begin to relax. Climbing on top of him he smirks.

"Ready all ready"

I node shyly and chuckle. I lean down and kiss him taking his bottom lip in between my teeth and pulling on it, making him gasp. My hands travel down his bare chest to the top of his boxers.

"Now I want, these off"

I whisper in his ear.

"Your wish is my command"

He says with a heavy voice and as he takes his boxers off,removing the finale barrier between me and him. I kissed down his neck to his chest leaving bites hear and there and made it to his now hard member. I kitten licked the tip, hearing a airy groan come from him made me go further I put his head in my mouth and started to slowly go down his shaft until I felt like I couldn't take any more. I began to bob my head at a very slow place. Hearing him groan made me quicken my pace I rubbed the places I couldn't fit. I stopped and swirled my tongue around his shaft all the way to the top coming off with a pop.

"Your such a tease"
"You love it"

I startled him and he leaned up to wear he was siting.

"Like this"

I assure him. He nods and puts himself in me. Beginning the pleasure he throws his head back in pleasure and let's a low throaty moan out.

Increasing the speed I know I'm about cum and he is to. Digging my nails down his back and biting into his shoulder. Her turned us over to were he was on top. He buries his head into my neck as he jerks his body into mine sending me over the edge while he leaves a big bite on my neck. He keeps thrusting some more after finally he comes undone and pulls him self out of me. I climb under the duvet. Lucas wraps his arms around me pulling me into his chest. He places a sweet kiss to my forehead.

"We should fight more.

We bouts laugh, and drift off into a deep slumber.

~next morning~

I woke up in Lucas arms. I was a bit soar from last night. It's been a good bit from the last time we had this much fun. I rolled over and looked at Lucas sleeping face. He smiled in his sleep. He must be having a good dream. I lean on his chest and listen to his heart beat luring me back into sleep.

I woke up agin with Lucas arms around me and him scrolling through Twitter.

"Good morning babe"
"Good morning gorgeous."

I closed my eyes and kept listening to his heart beat. It's so calming. I smile in content. I heard a snaking sound and opened my eyes.

"Sorry you just looked so beautiful"

I blush and shoved my head into his neck hiding my blush. I hear him chuckle. He places and hand on my waist and began to draw circles on it. I hissed at the soft touch and looked down to see a bruise that looks almost like a hand.

"Sorry gorgeous"
"It's fine"
"Does it hurt to bad"
"No just a little sensitive"

I place my head in his neck again and just laid there. He started up the small circles again and this time it felt soothing. I placed light kisses on his neck and jaw line. And his check then down to his shoulder. He tensed up so I lifted my head up some and saw a noticeable bite mark in his shoulder. I ran my finger over it lightly and felt him shudder under my touch.

"I'm sorry"
"It's fine"
"Is there anymore"
"My chest, neck, shoulder which you know, and my back"
"Let me see your back"

I say up not caring that the blanket slipped away from my nude upper half. Lucas say up and turned so I could see his back. I could see about ten long red marks that started from his shoulder blades to the top of his butt.

"Baby I'm sorry"
"Don't be I loved it when you did it."
"So I can be rougher next time"
"Not to much"
"Ok"
"I love you"
"I love you to"

( hey my baby cinnamon buns. So I kinda got the must idea from this one shot book I read and I kinda wrote the smut by myself)