"Good , come soon bye" he said.

"Haa bye" I said before cutting the call.

I turned towards mukti who was starring at those two people with fear filled eyes.

"Mukti " I said softly keeping my hand on her shoulder.

"I don't want her to create more damage, everything is getting back to place now I don't want that to get ruined by her all over again. I can't see bhai hurt again Nandu" mukti said in fearful voice.

"Shhh everything will be fine mukti don't worry" i said to calm her down a bit.

" I hope so but I don't believe her one bit Nandu" mukti said with hatred tone. Even I felt the same.

"Hey don't over think alright, nothings gonna happen. Mukti I need to go to college now I will call abhi for you oki " I said rubbing her arms. I felt guilty for leaving her like this but I have no choice I already had soo many holidays and now I can't risk. Im not alone in this project other three are also there, I don't want to keep them in lose.

"No don't call abhi or anyone if they get to know they will be here in no time and simply a big chaos will be formed. Lets talk to bhai first then we will see and you go don't worry about me " mukti said last line smiling at me. This girl she is a sweetheart.

"Oki bye take care" I said kissing her cheeks and turned towards manik and soha who were in deep discussing. Fisting my fingers I left the house. Ayyaippa be with manik please.

In Nandini's college.

Why did she come ?? What does she want now ??. Will manik and mukti be oki ?? Is manik angry or did he go to street fight again??. Ayyaippa soo many questions but no answer at all, muktis phone is switched off. Even at break I called both mukti and manik but both didn't answer. What might be happening over there ??.

Someone shook me vigorously breaking my thoughts.

"Haa " I said coming out of thoughts. The person was Arya.

"Welcome back to earth madam" he said sarcastically.

"Huh??" I gave him a confused look.

"Your out of zone for like 20 minutes now and from last 5 minutes im calling you" he said sitting beside me. Shit !! Was I out in my thoughts for soo long!!.

"Umm ...sorry I was ... Just thinking " I said sitting properly.

"Is everything fine ??" He asked with concern.

"Yeah everything is fine " I said faking a smile.

"Another one hour, college will be over go back home and have a nap you will be good ..hmm " he said with a smile. I smiled back without a word.

Night at 10.

Its already ten and manik is not back yet or even mukti. Mukti called me when I came out of college that she is going out with abhi. I still remember her words.

"Nandu I'm going out with abhi so dont expect me at home and haa don't tell anyone about soha's visit that's what bhai told. He didn't tell me for what exactly she came for but he wasn't that mad as I expected him to be soo I don't think it is something major, you don't worry and sorry I couldn't pick up your call battery was low"

I sighed.

What !!

What else can I do now !!

That's when my room door opened and manik himself entered still in office dress. He looked tired really really tired. I sat up at the edge of the bed to have a clear look at his face but couldn't see properly with only moon light penetrating my room. I switched on the lamp near my bed that's when my eyes met his eyes. He removed his tie and threw it away and unbuttoned his first three buttons of his shirt.  But his eyes never left mine.