12

It's been a week since Justin attacked Jake in the street and I've not heard from either of them since.

"Shan pass me the strawberry sauce please". Me and Shan are having pancakes and a coffee in our local cafe because I was going out of my mind with boredom. Normally Justin comes over and we watch something and eat loads of junk food, but I've not been able to get hold of him and when I go to his house his mum always tells me he's out. I can't help but feel like he's avoiding me.

"Have you heard from Jake? I bet his face is a mess" Shan scoffs.

"No I haven't, not a peep and I'm glad. I can finally move on now." I sigh. After what happened I don't want to ever get back with him, so the best way to make sure that doesn't happen is to never see him again.

"What about Justin? Still nothing from him?" She asks.

"Nothing at all. I'm starting to worry now. Do you think he's angry at me for what happened?"

"Why would he be?"

"Maybe he thinks I asked for it, or lead Jake on and gave him the impression I wanted it. I'm not sure but something isn't right, I would have heard from him by now."

"I wonder why he's getting his mum to lie as well, I doubt he's been out every single time you've gone round there." She adds, just saying what I'm thinking.

"Yeah, that's what I mean, he's obviously avoiding me."

"Maybe I can go see him, ask him what's up." She suggests.

"Yeah good idea" I smile. "Hopefully he doesn't avoid you as well."