"Here is the food." Ahmish came with food packets.

We ate and I somehow send Ayesha home with Ahmish although that girl was too stubborn to go but she needed to get freshen up if she wants to be by my side all those other days in hospital. At least by telling her this she went for an hour to take rest.

Hours passed and this time Ayesha's family and Hammad's family visited us in hospital. I had already told Hammad that it was of no use coming late at night and gave him all the details. The ladies were on the other side while we were on the other. Soon Hammad and Hana left giving us the advice to do sabr and to put our trust in Allah subhana wa ta'ala.

"Ahmish and Ayesha told us about how Shirana's engagement broke and we are really sorry to hear that." Abbu said keeping a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay Abbu, if it happened by the will of Allah then there's something better than that waiting for her." I said assuring Abbu.

"Alhamdulillah and now we want Shirana as our daughter in law." Abbu said with a smile which made me smile even harder.

"In sha Allah just let her come out of the trauma, she'll be happy than ever." I said and people there just uttered in sha Allah.

"The happiest person with this news is not even Ahmish, it's me who always wanted to have a daughter in law just like Shirana." Ammi spoke up with some teary emotional eyes.

"I am really honoured to have you people as my in laws and in sha Allah Shirana is luckier than me, she will be so happy to live with a family like yours. She has always dreamt of being a part of a lovable family and I know you people will prove perfect for her in sha Allah. You people will give her love even more than her real family." I said remembering how Shirana wished to have a lovable family because she was deprived of the love by her own family.

"In sha Allah she'll get all the love from us. We are leaving now and please inform us about her health." Abbu said and left a little while later telling us to recite the supplication of yunus (alaihi salam) i.e. لَّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنت
ُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
from the hadith Narrated as for distress.
The Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said to his companions: "Shall I not tell you some words which, if distress or grief befalls any of you and he offers this prayer (supplication), it will bring him joy? It is the du'aa' of Dhoo'l-Noon (i.e. Yunus or Jonah): 'There is no god but You, Glory to You; verily I was one of the wrongdoers.'" (Saheeh al-Jaami', no. 2605).

Hours passed by and we were just supplicating the dua and asking Allah to give shifa to Shirana and alhamdulillah the doctor gave us the good news when we were loosing hopes. Ayesha was so happy to hear the good news that she hugged me in front of Ahmish and doctor which was really an awkward situation. We thanked Allah for his endless mercy on us and we were allowed to meet her. I and Ayesha went to meet her while Ahmish was calling everyone to give them the good news.

"Assalamu alaikum. How's the princess feeling?" I said as I entered the room as for me it was hard to see her laying like that on bed but I gulped and entered to make her feel comfortable and she replied with a low tone.

"Bhaiya do you know about Asi..."

"Calm down Shirana and I know everything about it. I know how we struggled to find a good guy for you but it was Allah's will and we cannot do anything about it." I said keeping a hand at her head.

"But Bhaiya you know why they broke off the engagement? Just because I am revert. Was it my mistake that I wasn't born a muslim?" Shirana said and tears escaped her eyes.

"Shirana it isn't your mistake at all rather it is the mistake of the society." Ayesha said sympathetically.

"You know Shirana whatever happened it was the part of Allah's perfect plan. I have told everything about you to Ayesha and Ahmish and Ahmish has already proposed you for marriage, even when you were not conscious. I think it was Allah's qadr to give you better than what you were having. If Allah closes a door for a servant than he opens a door from where you wouldn't have thought." I said and she looked calmed.

"Really? But.."

"No if and but. I want you to see as my Bhabhi and that's it. Come on say yes. Ahmish Bhai is waiting outside for hearing a yes." Ayesha said with a chuckle.

"Umm if everyone is happy with it then I'll definitely say a yes and who would leave the opportunity to be a daughter in law of such a wonderful mother but first I need to do ishtikhara you know?" She said with her teary eyes turning into a sparkling one.

"So is the answer positive?" Ayesha asked curiously.

"Umm yes it is positive but.."

"No but I already said. Let me give the happy news to Ahmish Bhai and family." Ayesha said I'm excitement and went out of the room.

"She's such a child." I said admiring her childish behaviour.

"Someone is turning all pink in love." Shirana said smiling and her tone lower than the normal days.

"Ahmish is not anything beyond that. In sha Allah he will give you all love that you were deprived off." I said with a chuckle.

"Anyways how did you come to know that I met an accident?" She asked.

"Alhamdulillah by Allah's will Ahmish saw you and brought you here and informed us instantly." I informed her.

"Wait he again touched me?" She said as her eyes grew bigger than before.

"It was necessary Shirana, stop stressing yourself and take rest." I said calming her.

"I have slept a long way Bhaiya. I want to have some water please." She said pointing out to a glass of water kept at the table.

"Get up." I said and helped her in sitting.

"Why can't I feel my legs." She said in shock with a trembling tone.