~4~

~5 years later~

As the years past, the two monsters' friendship has grown, just as the human has. As the monsters' jokes began to sound longer and with more detail, the human has grown in height and their details have changed, but very little. Their height now reached a little past their dad's elbow, with their (h/l) (h/c), (e/c) eyes and (s/t) (s/c)  staying the same as always. The human has learned much about the underground - or just the knowledge of the Ruins - as there was to learn, and they were happy, even if the knowledge was very little.

As the night slowly went on, Asgore and his friend on the other side of the door - they never exchanged names - talked of more jokes and stories.

" . . . and that's why i go to muffet's all the time," the monster finished his story.

Asgore chuckled. "That's a wonderful tale, just as always."

"so, how's the kiddo now?"

"Very good. . . . " Asgore drifted off his words.

"is something up?" his friend asked.

"Well, sort of," Asgore replied. "I just . . . feel as if I am forgetting something, but I can't remember what. Its driving me crazy."

They both sat in silence, until a door from upstairs opened and shut, then an excited child called out: "Dad! Where are you?!"

Asgore's eyes went wide and he rubbed his forehead. "Its my child's birthday!!! (ITS MY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!) How could I forget?!"

"yeah, how?" the monster asked back, amused.

Asgore began to stand up. "Let's see, if I send them back to bed, I could make some of their favorite tea . . . " Asgore began to drone on about what he would do for his child's 12th birthday.

Asgore then heard footsteps coming down the stairs, then his child peeking around the corner looking at him.

"Dad?" They asked, looking confused. "What are you doing down here?"

" . . . . " Asgore stayed silent. He wasn't really sure he wanted to tell (y/n) about how the door led to the rest of the Underground. He didn't want them to leave - he'd grown ever so attached to this child he called his and he didn't want them getting hurt.

After more silence, the human sighed, rolled their head around their neck then looked back at Asgore with a smile on their face.

"Whatever," (y/n) waved their hand, asking Asgore to come on, "I made some tea."

Asgore's shock left him and he smiled and laughed while shaking his head. "That was my job. It is your birthday after all."

The human doubled over, laughing. Asgore was confused, them embarrassed when they said: "Your getting to old, dad. My birthday isn't for a while. Its your birthday."

Asgore laughed off his growing embarrassment. "I guess you might be right about the old thing." Asgore walked over to the human and placed an arm around their shoulds. "Let's go drink some tea then."

They started walking off, leaving a very confused yet shocked monster behind the door. That was the first time he had heard the human's voice. It sounded like a (male/female) voice, but they weren't sure.

"see ya tomorrow then," the monster said, but no one responded. The monster was a little upset about this, but they knew their friend would return later that night - they always do.

"PAPYRUS!!" a voice called from behind him. The monster called Papyrus turned to see a small skeleton smiling and waving at him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? ITS ALMOST TIME FOR ME TO MAKE MY FAMOUS TACOS!!!"

Papyrus stood up, brushing the snow off his skeleton form, fixing his orange sweatshirt and letting his light brown shorts fall into place on his legs.

"yeah, yeah," Papyrus said, walking towards his little brother Sans while shoving his hands into his sweatshirt pocket, "i'm coming. give this bag of bones a minute."

Sans stomped his foot as Papyrus made it to his side. "WAS THAT A PUN!?"

"it was if you thought it was."

"WELL . . . UH . . . THEN IT WAS!!!" Sans turned towards where he came and pointed that way, and adorable child-like smile returning to his face. "LET'S HURRY HOME PAPYRUS!!!"

----

ITS OFFICIALLY MY BIRTHDAY!!! And yes, I waited till exactly 12 in the morning to post this chapter so you guys know its my birthday. Happy 14th to me!!!!!!

Anyways, for deleting the Mark x Reader, I need ideas for a new fanfiction. Here's what I got so far:

No title yet (Nagisa Shiota x Reader)
Thanks to a Convention (jacksepticeye x Reader)
You're All My Hopes And Dreams (Asriel Dreemurr x Reader)
No title yet (Edward Elric x Reader)

Or you guys can give me situations/characters for me to make a book for. Thanks and I love all y'all!!!!!!!!