~1~

Like I posted on my page, I need ideas for the next chapter of my Markiplier x Reader. Give me ideas in the comments and enjoy this new story!!!!!

*WE GOT US A TRIGGER WARNING FOR CHILD ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER, YES WE DO!!!!! LOOK FOR THE SYMBOL BELOW TO START READING AGAIN - which won't be very long;

^w^*

A single father started walking up Mt Ebott, the mountain claimed to hold monsters after the humans won a war many years ago. He was furious and held a small bundle of blankets.

He finally made his way up the mountain and into a small cave with a giant hole near the back. He walked closer and held a small photograph of himself and a beautiful woman in his hands. He growled and placed it on the bundle.

"Your the reason she's dead," He said to the bundle, "it's all your fault."

He threw the bundle of blankets into the hole in front of him and turned to walk away, not a single piece of regret on his concious.

^w^

The small bundle soon after landed on a small patch of golden flower. It then started screaming, like a small child. It never stopped, only screaming for no body to answer to.

A while later, a tall goat man in a long purple robe walked into the small cave-like area, hearing the crying.

"What is this noise?" He asked himself, but then saw the bundle of (f/c) blankets on top the flower.

He ran over and pulled back some of the blankets to see a crying human child, around the age of 2. He gasped.

"A human child," He said, picking it up. It had (s/t) skin and was still growing some (h/c) hair on the top of its head. When the goat man picked up the child, it opened it tear filled (e/c) eyes to look at him, which made the child smile and stop crying.

The goat man smiled. "Hello my child, I am Asgore." He started walking back to his home near the end of the Ruins with the child in his arms. "I will take good care of you."

Asgore then noticed the photo of the man and woman in the blankets. He frowned. "These must be the people who carelessly threw an innocent child down here." Asgore took the photo and flipped it to the back side. It had some writing on it.

To whom it may consern:
Child name: (y/n)
Age: now 2
DOB (date of birth): (enter birth date here)

Asgore growled as he looked at the back. Today was (birth date), or the day this child was born. He crumbled the photo up, and tossed it aside.

They finally arrived back to Asgore's home and he carried the child down the hall to the first room on the left. He walked in and set the child on the bed.

"I never expected a baby human to fall down here," Asgore said, making sure the child was in the center of the bed, "but I will take care of you either way. You will be protected here . . . and away from her. She can't hurt you when your with me, (y/n)." He gave the child a small peck on the head and walked out of the bedroom to get some sleep himself.