12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)

Start from the beginning

"You look really pretty" a guy voice said. I turn around to see Jack Gilinsky. He was wearing a tan shirt with black jeans and white chucks.

"Thank you, so do you...more handsome less pretty" I say smiling and he smiles back at me. Jack starts to walk up to me with his hands in his pockets.

"How you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm excited, like really excited" I smiled.

"That's good. I'm happy you are. This is probably my favorite song we've done out of all them so"

"It's so catchy"

"I agree" he says and we both laugh.

"Don't hate me but I kinda love Like That more, it's my favorite"

"Seriously?" he says and I laugh and he joins me.

"Can I ask you why you didn't ask your girlfriend to play well... your girlfriend?" I asked. He smirks and looks down.

"Madison?" he says smiling. "We've done a video together before. Also, she isn't here in the state. She's in New York doing something so"

"Does she know I'm playing your... video girlfriend?" I asked hoping I'm not being annoying.

"I promise she's not going to come and beat you up" he jokes and we laugh. "Yes, she knows. She thinks I made a great choice. So relax, get comfortable with me because it's just us... the rest of the night" Jack said. Damn these boys are too damn charming. I follow Jack out the room downstairs to see wardrobe cleared out and they were getting ready for the actual party. We go over a few things. Stuff that they wanted us to do in the video. Where we will go, how long we stayed. So many instructions but it was simple, you're at a party with your boyfriend, have fun. That's what I got out of it. Jasmine left after she saw me in my outfit, she was not for little kid parties basically how she put it. After all the directions were given, Gilinsky and I sat in the kitchen talking while Natalie and Johnson played with their puppy. It was getting dark and people would start showing up soon. Gilinsky sat on the counter across from me texting away on his phone. "So what's going on with you and Cameron?" he asked without looking up at me.

"What are you talking?" I said playing dumb. Gilinsky shoots his eyes up at me.

"I see your twitter blowing up girl, I see pictures, read headlines" he smirks. "Is it something serious?"

"Nope" I say hoping that he hears in my voice that I don't want to talk about it but I guess not.

"May I ask why?"

"I just don't see us going anywhere. How about you?" I ask changing the subject.

"You know, he's handsome but I don't think we would work out" Gilinsky joked and I rolled my eyes.

"I mean why do you guys hate each other so much?"

"I don't hate him, he hates me"

"Why?"

"Because... I'm dating Madison Beer. Cameron liked her and I swooped in and I guess took her from him. He still holds a grudge about it. He needs to get it over it but it's whatever" Gilinsky says. He hates Jack because of a girl? I mean I guess I get it, if he really liked her that much.

"PEOPLE ARE COMING IN, EVERYONE TAKE YOUR PLACES, START THE MUSIC AND LET'S GET THIS PARTY ON THE ROLL" Garrett shouts and we all yell. The music starts up and Gilinsky helps me off the counter and we head to the front. Once there were enough people in the house we shoot the first scene outside, coming in. Then we shoot the second scene, then a lot of the remainder of the scenes we shot inside of the house at the actual party. I was having the time of my life and Jack was making it more fun because he treated me like we've been dating for years. He would hold me by waist, trying to gain access to skin. He would hold me from behind and we all would shout. I smile when Nessa, Tana and Lyndsey came in and they were waving at me and I laugh and waved back. By the last scene, Jack Johnson and Natalie went outside to the deck to shoot the lovey dovey girlfriend boyfriend scene. Gilinsky and I stayed in the kitchen. I leaned on the counter and Gilinsky stands in front of me. "You both just had the best night of your life and you are in love, what happens next?" Garret says. Jack turns to me and I knew this scene is where I go in and smile at him and we hug. That's what we practiced earlier and that what I was told to do. The camera goes and Gilinsky puts his hands on my waist and I smile at him. Then out of nowhere Jack leans in to me and presses his hot, soft lips against mine. I was shocked! They never told me he was going to kiss me. I ignored the fact that my heart was racing faster than it should be and I began to kiss him back. I know we were acting but damn, it didn't feel like it. "AND CUT, that's a wrap" Garrett says. Jack pulls back from me and laughs then looks down.

"No heads up?" I say laughing.

"Trust me, I didn't know I was going to do it either" he says smiling.

"Great job kids! Now go enjoy your party" Garrett said walking away with the team. After he moves away that's when I see Cameron staring at us. Oh boy. What the hell? For a guy that hates both Jack and Jack, it's pretty bold to be in their house right now. Cameron stares at us and Jack pulls his hands away from my waist. I stare at Cameron and I can see the disappointment in his face.

Authors note: (S/O to Ameryxox!! Thank you for following along with my story)