Chapter eight

Nev's Pov;

First thing first lets search the number provided by Armani and see if we get any hits.

As i begin to type 818-XXX-XXX into a site that reverse search's the number to find out who it belongs to , nothing pop up.

As i expected its probably a texting app.

Okay so that leads no where lets try searching for Ella on Facebook.

As i switch to the Facebook website i login and start searching for Ella Morales-Steward and the first thing that pops up is Ella.

Yes look thats the picture that Mani sent us.

Hold on since when does Max call Armani Mani... Am i missing something..? I give my married friend a funny look that he doesn't seem notice.

She has a little over 300 friends and 20 pictures mostly pictures of LA which i assume she took...

She has a reasonable amount of friends she doesn't post much but look this luke guy comments on her post a lot and so does Jayde.

Lets message them and see if they know her personally.

" Hey ,
this is Nev from the MTV show Catfish , I'm contacting you concerning your friend Ella.. If you can please FaceTime me on 818- XXX-XXX  or message me back that would be great"

I sent the exact same message to Jayde  and while we wait to see which one gets back to us first we decide to check out Ella's Instagram page.

Ella 289 followers on Instagram and follows 24 people and has 5 pictures.

Lets try reverse image searching some of the pictures on her page.

The first image has no matches and neither does the second but to our surprise the third one has A LOT of matches.

BINGO , the pics she's been using are from a lesser known model named cindy Kimberly also known as WolfCindy...

Wow Cindy has been noticed by Justin Bieber on Instagram and has modeled for the  Italian Vogue..

I think the chances of her actually being a guy have now doubled to be honest..

Before i can respond my phone starts buzzing notifying me that i have received a text from Jayde.

Jayde just texted me asking us to facetime her.

Let's do it!

As i press to FaceTime her , i take a deep breathe and not to long after Jayde appears on the screen.

Heyy guys !

Heey i'm Nev and this is Max

Hey!

Huge fan of the show, i was surprised when i saw the Facebook message about Ella whats up?

Basically we met a girl named Armani who has been talking to Ella for over 2 years on twitter and has come to believe that Ella's been catfishing her because she's never called or facetimed her not even a snapchat.. In the last 2 years.