An engagement issue

Imagine...
You and Benedict had been dating for around 7 months and things were getting serious. He made you so happy and a week ago he had proposed. But that night you had freaked out and said no. It had been playing on your mind ever since and you regretted that decision more than anything, but you didn't dare bring the subject up again. It was so awkward. However, you had to talk about it sometime!

The front door slams shut. "Hey Hon!" Ben calls. "I'm in the bedroom!" you yell back. You listen to his socks shuffling up the stairs and see his beaming head peer around the door. "You look happy.Whats up?" He comes into the room, grinning down at you."Nothing. Just a good day at work. Got some important scenes finished. How was your day?"

"Same old. Same old. Actually we need to talk."

Ben's face quickly switches from a grin to his serious face. You simultaneously love and hate that face. He made the same face last week but he was down on one knee at the time.

"It's about your proposal. I've kinda changed my mind."

"You mean you want to get married?"

That grin shines through again.

"Yeah. But I feel so guilty and imsosorrycauseyoulookedsohurtwhenIsaidno!" You're crying now and the last bit came out in a rush. Benedict, who had been stood in front of the bed the whole time comes and sits next to you. His arms automatically wrap around you and he leans his chin on top of your head.

"Sshh. Ssshh now. It's ok, you're ok sweetie. And guess what! I've got the most amazing news to cheer you up."

You look up at him. "What?"

"We're engaged."