Chapter 17 - Town Relaxing Gone Bad

Start from the beginning

Michael snorts with a nod and it wasn't long before the others were making their way down to join us. Aaron was obviously going to join us but I don't try to talk to him- I knew he was pissed and that he wanted to think a little more. I also knew he would want to make sure if I was okay because that was what brothers did and Aaron was definitely my brother. Dexter and August joined us and it wasn't long because we were making our way to the front door.

Just as Cody skips to it happily, I hear my dad calling me and I sigh because I was so not ready to talk to him. He would probably get pissed that I embarrassed him or something. He would probably be pissed that I kicked everyone out. I didn't want to talk to him. At least not yet. "Milo" dad calls again and I turn to look at him with a sigh. "We need to talk."

"I'm a little busy-" I start.

"Now, Milo" he states, looking down at me. "This is about yesterday." I knew it. "And your title" he adds.

Ah, shit.

"Well, whatever it is, it can wait" I state and turn to the door, "I'm going into town. Will is learning to read and write and I need to buy some stuff. I'll talk to you later" I say before slipping out after the others.

I hear him call after me but I make my way to garage where the others are and I grab the keys to the black suv, "I'm driving. All of you get in the back." Once they're all sitting inside, I pull away from the house and its only a few minutes until we're on the road to town. During the drive, Cody moves up and messes with the radio, looking for something he liked and the others talk about games and what they would buy. Aaron was eerilie silent and I could feel his eyes on the side of my face.

By the time we reach town, I wanted to shove Cody back because he wouldn't leave it in a single channel long enough. Will was staring outside and Aaron's look was all but making me feel a little guilty. As soon as we reach the pizza restaurant, I slide out and look inside as they stare, "Well come on, then! Or are you all gonna sit in here?"

There weren't many people here which was great because this place had the best pizza in miles. They put cheese on the bread and would usually add pretty much anything you wanted that they had. And they were pretty cheap. Will and I order five large pizzas before we head to the large, round booth on the corner and I slide in after he does. Cody was already looking at the parmesan cheese and I knew he would use a lot of it. I slide my had beneath the table and slowly curl my fingers around Will's, feeling my body relax as soon as his fingers curl with mine.

"You can ask," I finally sigh after a while, rubbing my face with my free hand as I gave a droll stare to the guys. "You know you want to so come on before I just ignore you all."

Ollie is the first to speak, "You're a bottom" he finally breathes out, eyes a little wide. "I definitely did not expect that."

I roll my eyes, "Only because Will straight up refused to spread his legs" I mutter, playfully to Will and squeeze his fingers while sending him a smirk to which he scowled in return.

August cracks up and snorts, "Dude, you fucking burned the asshole" he snickers.

"I was waiting for it" I admit with a chuckle. "He got me so pissed. Not because he told everyone. I got pissed because he fucking recorded us. That's so fucking creepy" I snort.

"Everyone was pretty damn shocked" Dexter adds. I shrug with a heavy sigh. He tilts his head, "Lakeview seemed pretty entertained, though."

"Fuck" I groan, letting my head drop into my hand at the little reminder. "I kicked them out. I'd be fucking great if they get pissed" I mutter sarcastically under my breath.