Hidden Feelings

<Kevin's POV>
Kevin: *looks at Hyunjin* Sunbae, did you text them already? *looks toward the girl's house and sighs* (neomu tteollyeo. Eotteokaeyadwae? Confidence. That's right, confidence. Smile, just smile and have a good time.)
Hyunjin: Eo, haeseo. *squints* oh? Chaerin-ah! *smiles and waves* ppalli gaja!
Chaerin: *arrives smiling, hooks arms with Hyunjin* Oppa! Neomu bogosipeoseo! *looks over at Kevin.* Wow. You look nice. I'm sure Chaeyeon will love it.
Kevin: *blushes* really? It was so hard to find something to wear. Sorry we're a little late. (Do I really look okay? I feel like Chaeyeon will think I look weird.) *sighs*
Chaerin: Wae geuraeyo? *looks at Kevin with worry.*
Kevin: Aniya. *looks at the ground.* I'm just a bit worried that she won't like what I'm wearing. Or maybe she'll think I'm weird for wearing this. (Why did I choose to wear pink today? I'm horrible.)
Chaerin: *Hyunjin and Chaerin laughs* geogjeong hajimayo. Chaeyeoniga pingkeu neomu johayo. She thinks that guys look good in pink. So you don't have to worry.
~Chaeyeon arrives~
Chaeyeon: *smiles and does a 90 degree bow* annyeonghaseyo.
Kevin: (wahhh... Chaeyeon looks so beautiful. That dress fits her perfectly. Her smile... it's as bright as the sun. And her hair, waves fit her perfectly, her eyes sparkle like the stars in the night sky.) *realizes he hasn't greeted Chaeyeon.* Ah, annyeonghaseyo.
Chaerin: Alright, leggo! *gets into Hyunjin's car*
Chaeyeon: *grabs Chaerin's hand* Eonni! *looks at Chaerin for help.* let's go together.
Chaerin: Mian. Hyunjin's car only has 2 seats. *points at the two empty seats* So yeah. Have fun. *Hyunjin and Chaerin gets in car, and drives off*
Chaeyeon: ah... *turns around and looks at Kevin.* eumm.. Geureom, urineun gati gayo?
Kevin: *smiles and unlocks car* Geuraeyo. (Chaeyeon is so polite. I bet eomma would love her. Oh my, what am I talking about? First date and I'm already thinking this. Kevin-ah, jeongsincharyeo!) *opens door for Chaeyeon* Taseyo. *Chaeyeon gets in*

~at the mall~

<Chaeyeon's POV>
Chaeyeon: *looks out the window*  (oh.. we're already here? Hm.. I wish the ride was a little longer.) *grabs door handle*
Kevin: Jamsimanyo *grabs Chaeyeon's other hand* Naega halgeyo.
Chaeyeon: (We're holding hands.... are we really?) *looks into Kevin's eyes* *phone rings* ah... *picks up* eo eonni? We're outside. Food court? Araseo. ittabwa. *car door opens* (ah... Kevin's already out there)
Kevin: Gaseyo. *holds out his hand. Chaeyeon takes his hand and gets out. Closes the door.*
________________________________