Please Forgive Me

<Chaeyeon's POV>
Chaeyeon: *walks toward front entrance of mall with Kevin. Notices someone following them and stops* Oh? (Was there someone over there? Or am I just crazy?)
Kevin: *looks at Chaeyeon* Wae geuraeyo? Gwaenchanayo?
Chaeyeon: *turns around* Anibnida. I just... I think I saw someone following us, but I'm not sure. Maybe I'm just seeing things. (Yeah, I'm just seeing things, there's no one there. Everyone is just walking in and out of the mall. It was nothing.) *turns back around and smiles* Shall we go?
Kevin: *smiles back* of course. *grabs Chaeyeon's hands by instinct*
Nichkhun: *runs up to them angrily from behind a car* YA MWOHANEUNGEOYA?!?! GEU SON NWA!! *grabs Chaeyeon's hand*
Chaeyeon: *looks at Nichkhun in disbelief* Neo wae yeogiseo? Wae yeogiseo? Are you following me now? (Why now? Out of all the days of the week, why now? Out of all the hours of the day, why the h*ll now?!) *glares at Nichkhun. Shakes of Nichkhun's hands* you need to leave.
Nichkhun: *Looks at Chaeyeon with a hurt smile* I'll never leave your side. I promise. What happened in the past is the past. I love you, and I'll never hurt you again. *reaches for Chaeyeon's cheeks*
Chaeyeon: (You have got to be kidding me) *looks at Nichkhun in disbelief* The past is the past? *pauses* Why do you even bother? You've already shown me how much you "cared" about me. I don't need you anymore. *pauses* You love me? Why would you possibly think I'd believe that after what you did? (Does he think I'm dumb? I wasn't born yesterday. I know what love is, I know how it feels, and how it looks. Will you just leave already? I don't want to see your face anymore.) People are waiting for us. *turns to Kevin.* shall we? *grabs Kevin's hands again and tries to go to the front entrance.*
Nichkhun: *runs and blocks the way* Jebal Chaeyeon-ah. Hear me out. I know what I did was wrong. *Chaeyeon interrupts him*
Chaeyeon: Then you shouldn't have done it in the first place. *looks at Nichkhun* I don't have time for this. I have more important things to do, so let me get straight to the point. I won't forgive you. I can't, so stop asking for forgiveness. I won't come back to you, so stop trying to "convince me". What we had wasn't love, I don't even know what it was. I don't want what we had. I'm not even sure I was ever happy with you. I was never enough for you. *looks at Kevin* I'm sorry you have to witness such a situation.
Kevin: *smiles at Chaeyeon* don't worry about it. *looks at Nichkhun* look, I don't want anyone to get hurt, so I think you should just leave. Chaeyeon doesn't seem to want you around right now.
Chaeyeon: *grabs Kevin's hands and enters the mall.*
~inside mall~
Yoona: oh? Is that Chaeyeon...? Oh, it is! *runs over to Chaeyeon and Kevin. Hooks arms with Chaeyeon* Chaeyeon-ah! Bogosipeoseo!
Chaeyeon: *stares at Yoona in silence* what are you doing? *unhooks arms* (Does she really think that after what happened we'd still be friends?) How can you act like nothing happened? Yoona... I can't forgive you.
Yoona: *looks at Chaeyeon sadly* Please Chaeyeon. I know what I did was wrong, but I never meant to do that. *grabs Chaeyeon's sleeve*
Chaeyeon: (Why do I have such bad luck? Why does this all have to happen today?) *gets annoyed and angry* You never meant to do that? You knew that it was wrong, yet you still did it. Look, if you were me, you would have handled the situation worse than I did. I know you want forgiveness, but I can't give it to you right now. Nichkhun was my world, and you took my world. As a best friend you should have supported me, not turn your back on me and take my world. *brushes Yoona's hands off*
Yoona: *stutters* But I... I... I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you.
Chaeyeon: *looks at Yoona* Look Yoona, I'm not mad at you because you did it, I'm mad because you knew it was wrong, but you did it anyway. *phone rings. Picks up* Yeah, we're almost at the food court. We'll be there in a few minutes. Okay, bye. *looks at Yoona* I have somewhere to be. I'm sorry, but we have to go.
________________________________