Luckily for me, we arrived at Rian's before I broke out into an all out panic attack. The house was already pretty packed when we showed up. Upon making our way past the crowds of people in the living room, we found Rian in the kitchen. The boy was setting up a game of beer pong as we approached him. "Josh" he yelled drunkenly as soon as he saw me. When I got close enough he continued. Come on and play, Luciana needs a partner." He spoke as he pulled me into a tight hug and placed a sealed beer in my hand. I agreed because Luciana had been dating my friend Grayson since our freshman year and I didn't feel bad talking to her. I knew she didn't have one inch of a bad intention with me. I already gave Tyler a reason not to trust me and I didn't want to give him anymore.

As I opened my beer I stepped behind the long table next to Luciana. She brushed her long black hair out of her face as she beamed at me. "Hola, Marco" she joked playfully, nudging me. Marco is my Spanish name that I've had since freshman year. Luciana had been in my Spanish class ever year which I'm was extremely grateful for. If I'm being honest her being fluent in Spanish is the only reason I had pulled a B every year. "Hey where's your hubby at?" I joke as I line up my first shot and sink it. "Grayson is the only one here still sober so he drove to go meet the weed dealer." she informs with her attention half on me and half on the shot she was attempting.

"After, a few shots in silence she witnesses me finish my first beer. Her brows furrowed disapprovingly before she spoke. "Josh I'm supposed to keep you sober because Grayson-" just as she started Grayson snuck up behind us. He wrapped his arms around the girls waist and rested his head on her shoulder as he spoke. "What's up Josh. I have a present for you?" he said smirking, as he pulled a rolled blunt out of his pocket. I looked at him shocked and he must have picked up on it because he immediately continued. "Come on we used to do it all the time together. We will go up in Rian's bedroom. It will be just Luciana, Rian, Jennifer, you, and I." he said with pleading eyes. I quickly agreed knowing that I enjoyed being high and drunk much more then I enjoyed being just drunk. 

    After we rounded everyone up we settled down on Rian's bed, unconsciously creating a circle. Grayson started it, he lit the blunt and took a few puffs before he passed it directly to Luciana. Once she had taken a few puffs she passed it to me. As the time speed along and the substance was passed around, I could tell something was up. They kept looking to each other and then looking at me. I was about to bring it up however, Luciana handed the blunt to me once again and spoke. "I guess this is the best time to tell you that E told us you broke up with her to be with Tyler." She said calmly and looked to me with sympathy in her eyes.

     I was so shocked I literally choked on the smoke, sending me it a coughing fit. My brain was not in the best state to be able to actually focus and understand what the hell was happening. I just looked around at each if them for any hints of their feelings. Panicked I quickly spoke "Elysa told all of you?" I questioned absolutely stunned that she would stoop that low. If they knew, how many other people had she told? "Well she told Jenn and I in confidence. She begged us not to tell anyone else but we told the boys. We are sorry we didn't ask you before we spread the news but I wanted you to have their support."she spoke softly as she looked down to her hands, hanging her head in embarrassment.

Right after which Grayson cut in. "Josh we are your friends and we want you to know that we won't treat you any differently. You know the team isn't gonna be as supportive. Especially, the JV kids who don't really know you. We are only doing this talk so you know you have us as support before you have to face all the criticism." He finished Ashe looked over to Rian and his girlfriend Jenn to back him up. In return they both nodded in my direction.

Once they had said what they had to say an awkward silence filled the room. Every last person in that circle just looked at me. They all waited patiently for me to say anything. Maybe they expected me to deny it, get angry, get upset, or hysterical, but I just stared back at them, unable to put my frantic thoughts into words. I must have had a panicked look on my face because their faces of patience turned to ones of concern. "Josh are you okay?" Rain questioned, and truthfully I didn't know what I was.