-Teaser-

He gripped my shoulders and roughly pushed me onto my knees. I looked up at him with hooded eyes. Taking in the boy as much as I possibly could. His body was thin yet toned with tattoos adoring his chest and arms. They were intricate black symbols. I couldn't believe I had never really looked at them until now. I made a mental note to ask him about it when we aren't in the middle of something. But then again, when weren't we in the middle of something. My eyes wandered up to look at his face. It was glowing against the small amount of light filtering in from the street lamps outside. The boys eyes were glued right to mine the instant my eyes wandered toward them. His deep brown orbs sucked me in like a planet to a star. My trance was quickly interrupted when the thump of his belt along with his pants hitting the floor ripped through the silence.

Our eyes didn't move from each other's as he bent down from where he stood with his back against the wall to pull me into a heated kiss. It was a mess of tongues tangled together. Quickly pulling away from me he stood back up and let his head fall back onto the wall behind him looking down at me he whimpered "get on with it baby, daddy doesn't like to wait. You know he gets inpatient". I visibly shuttered but started getting on with it (as he would say). I Slowly pulled his boxers down around his ankles. Then, I ran my tongue up and down his shaft making sure to lubricate the whole thing before I took it in my hands and began pumping it.

While, I ran my hands up and down his cock I couldn't rip my gaze away from those eyes. I knew he loved when I looked at him so he wouldn't think anything odd of the intense eye contact. I didn't do it just to satisfy his preferences (although it did) I did it because I felt special whenever he stared into my eyes. I felt stronger or a better version of myself when he looked at me the way he always does. I don't know if he does it on purpose but, it made me nervous. It was something new that i didn't understand. The feeling made me wanna jump up and run away to sort these feelings out before I continued. However, my whole college football career depended on the decency of this blowjob amongst the others.

So, I wrapped my lips around the tip, slowly taking him inside of my mouth. He smirked down at me never breaking our intense eye contact. Finally, I took as much as I could and started bobbing my head up and down his cock. Taking the inches I couldn't fit inside my mouth inside my hands. I still wasn't used to the feeling of having a cock down my throat or in my mouth at all, but it was gaining normalcy with all of this practice. Without warning, his strong hands came down and yanked the back of my hair successfully pulling me off of him. My expression displayed confusion before, he was gripping my hair once again. The boy shoved his length back into my mouth and down my throat. I relaxed my throat (like he taught me) allowing him to put his whole cock inside of mouth. Taking this opportunity to stick my tongue out and let it grind along the vain on the underside of his cock. I kept my eyes on his as he pushed in as far as he could. Once my nose touched the valley between his hips the boys eyes clamped shut and his mouth fell slack as he began to rock his hips. He looked down at me letting out a low growl as the man managed to get out "fuck Josh your mouth is so good baby boy so good for me".

The one getting mouth fucked is me. My name is Joshua Dun high school kicker for our varsity football team. Believe it or not this isn't my boyfriend or anything. Actually I have a girlfriend. I know that might be difficult to believe because I've got his dick down my throat. But it's the truth. The man above me is Tyler Joseph a quiet asshole (I know that seems harsh but anyone who actually talks to the kid knows this) who is insanely good at pre calculus. And that's kinda why I'm on my knees for him. But to explain I will have to go back to the beginning of the school year.

-a/n really excited for this!-