Chap4

The animals remembered to have a rule against killing each other but it was read it was noticed that that it changed into 'No animal shall kill each other without cause.' The lives of the animals were impoverishing although Squealer shoed statics about how much they improved and the fellow animals had no reason not to believe him as they had forgotten the commandments. Napoleon rarely appeared in public and was ensconced by dogs surrounding him growling if the animals came too near. Even in the farmhouse,he took his meals alone, inhabited in separated apartment and always ate in the Crown Derby. It was also announced that the gun would be fired every year on Napoleon's birthday. He was always given the credit of all good thing such as "Thanks to Comrade Napoleon this water tastes so good. Also there was a poem written next to the commandments accompanied by his portrait.

It was rumoured that Snowball was trying to kill Napoleon and Pinkeye a young pig ,tasted all his food before he ate it. Napoleon was said to be in an agreement with Pilkington but the animals distrusted him but greatly preferred him to Frederik. Also it was rumoured of an impending treacherous attack planned by Frederick who have bribed the police.He had flogged an old horse to death,he starved his cows and amused himself by making cocks fight with splinters of razor-blade tied to their spurs. Instead ti'Death to Humanity' it morphed into'Death To Frederick'

Finally the windmill was built and everyone was amazed by this masterpiece. Napoleon himself congratulated them and named it' Napoleon mill ' Much to their surprise the wood was sold to Frederick and Napoleon was in a secret was with Frederick.'Death to Frederick' was changed into 'Death to Pilkington' and Snowball was hiding at Foxwood. Everyone was amazed by all those money but later it was found it was forgeries!Frederick got the timber for nothing!An attack was to be exploded.

The next morning,fifteen men with a half a dozen guns between them and they opened fire as soon they got into the fifty yards. They could not face the explosions despite the effort that Napoleon and Boxer made to rally them.The next moment they were drilling a hole in the base of the windmill and put blasting powder. In less that five minutes the windmill was decreed into ashes. Unable to tolerate any longer,the wild savage animals dashed forward to their enemy.A cow,three sheep and two geese were killed and everyone was wounded. The men also were not unscathed ;three of them had their hands broken .Napoleon called his bodyguard,baying ferociously, panic overtook them. They gave up and ran for their lives.

Everyone was mourning but then the firing of a gun was heard. To celebrate their victory as they had driven men out of their land:thanks to Comrade Napoleon For the first time Boxer realised that his muscles were not as strong g as ever. After hearing to the appears and celebrations ,it did seemed after all that they had a great victory.A special gift of an apple for each bird and three biscuits for each dog. It was called the Battle of The windmill.

A few days later ,the pigs came across a case of whisky and there was lod singing and the stain of beas
Of England was stained. The next morning Squealer ,his eyes dull,his tail hanging limply behind him.'Comrade Napoleon was dying' At around noon Napoleon pronounced a solemn decree;the drinking of alcohol were to be punished by death.

The gazing paddock for retired one was to seed by barley(use to make alcohol).However a very bizarre incident happened .It was a moonlight night nand a crack was heard. There layed Squealer with a paint brush and an overturned pot. No one could figure out what was happening except Benjamin. Another slight change;"No animal shall drink alcohol to excess."