~Train Hard~

~~~~Jupiter Fair~~~~
I stand there in amusement watching Tyler run, is it bad that it kind of makes me wanna push him off the track. He is a disgrace to all runners of any kind, long distance or sprinters. "Move those legs! You've got to push yourself over the limits!" Mother trucker isn't listening to me! I am honestly considering the push plan. But I know better than that, if I push him he will realize it's not as easy as it looks and it takes dedication. Time, work, and money. If he realizes this he might just give up all together in hopes of never having to do it again. That's the thing about coaching, you need to know just how far you can push them without them falling completely off the cliff. I hear him ten feet away gasping for air. "You ran one lap! Why the fruck are you breathing like a freaking cat that got ran over and is attached to a breathing machine!" He stares at me blinking while a slight smile crawls on his face, I see you still come up with ridiculous sh**." I pause remembering the random stuff I used to say while describing things, I still remember how I described my small crush I had on him.
*Flash Back*
"Who do you like?" Tyler begs like some six year old, which is half his age of 12.
"This one guy." I shyly look down, I see in the corner of my eye his smile grow wide across his beautiful face. Not sure whether or not to just tell him my jaw slacks open.
"I like him as much as people like puppies that fart rainbows and like unicorns!" Mental face palm.
*Reality*
"Well something's just don't change, especially people." His face turns red knowing I'm inferring on his horrible choices from 8th grade.
"But some people do change." His eyes gleam full of hope. "It's a very rare occasion." I sigh moving towards the first lane setting myself up in the blocks. "Now, when you start off running you wanna make sure you have your hands just behind the line. Or you will get disqualified." Placing my hands behind the line I count to three before pushing myself off and sprinting down the one hundred. "Do you think you get it now?" I smile taking in my air, he blinks blankly walking over to the blocks in lane one. This should be good. I watch as he places his hands behind the line and does the same stance as me, he pushes his butt up into the air just about to take off. I watch as he starts to push off, "WAIT!" I push my hand out as I watch him crash to the ground and sprawl out his body.
"Fuck! What the hell?" He yells still laying on the ground. I walk over to him getting down onto the ground placing both of my hands on either side of his head leaning in just an inch from his face.
"Your." I reach my hand down towards his waist, as I watch his eyes shut awaiting me to place my hand on his dick. Moving my hand down farther passing his waist and going down to his shoe, I pull the lace and place my hand on his chest. "Your shoe. Is untied." I stand up laughing shooting him a flirty wink.
"Don't fuck with me like that." He sighs standing up adjusting his pants. I take in the amount of stress in his face, sighing I place my hand on his shoulder.
"Maybe we should stop for the day, you seem... exhausted?" I question, he just nods his head before "running" of to the locker rooms.
*flashback*
"Come on its just a game!" Tyler smiles at me with his beautiful chocolate eyes. Little does he know its more than just a game.
"You don't understand!" I scream in his face as I see curiosity lace his delicious eyes. He grabs onto my body pulling me in to a huge hug.
"Then help me to understand." He smiles reassuringly at me but I simply push him away.
"I can't! Just go away!" I run hiding under the cool metal of the bleachers, watching as his body slowly turns and heads off into the locker rooms. Leaving me alone outside in the cold weather of autumn. He doesn't understand, my mom played soccer and would want more than anything to hear that her daughter is following in her footsteps. I want her to be proud of me, at least once.
*Reality*
Smiling at the memory of my mother jumping up and down screaming with me when I had told her the news of me making the team. If only she could see how well I did, when I finished the season as the teams M.V.P.
Sorry late update tried my best to make this long. But I thought this is a good spot to stop and to be honest, I don't think I could have written anything else😂