O n e

"Say you'll..."

Scott sighed.

"Remember me standing in a nice dress. Come on Taylor, it's not that complicated. You usually memorize the lines really fast."

"I know..."

"Is there something bothering you?" Asked a concerned Scott. He had noticed a slight change in Taylor's temper lately.

Taylor sighed looking around. They had been filming two weeks barely. Two weeks since she had met the younger girl and she was already mesmerized by her.

She had as well noticed a change in her mood lately and she very well knew the reason.

But she couldn't bring herself to tell her husband.

What would he think?

She quickly shook that thought away.

But she couldn't shake the thought of the younger girl.

She was willing so bad to do anything to get to know her better.

Since they started filming, they had only exchanged a few words behind the scenes, since most of her free time was spent with her loving husband, Scott.

"I'm fine." She assured, faking a smile.

"Okay... I'll leave you alone, see if you can memorize them. See you later." He said kissing her temple and then leaving to their tent.

Once she was left alone, she decided it was time to finally focus on what mattered; her job, and started going through the lines.

She was so focused she didn't notice the presence of the tall girl, who cleared her throat, causing Taylor to almost throw away the papers.

"Oh my... what do you want?"

The girl, trying not to laugh, sat on the chair next to her.

"Nothing, just wanted to talk..."

The girl with black hair nodded slowly.

"About what?"

"You."

"Why me?"

"You just seem interesting and since we are supposed to be in love... I just feel like I should know more about you, you know?"

"Okay, and what do you want to know?"

"Um– I don't know... tell me your story."

"My story?" Asked the older girl, who was internally cursing herself for looking so dumb in front of the green eyed girl.

"Yes, like what made you end up in the middle of a desert? We all have a story."

"Oh really? And what's yours?"

"Well–"

"Come on girls!" Shouted the director.

Karlie stood up first and offered Taylor her hand to help her stand up. Then she left, leaving Taylor alone, again.

From her spot, Taylor admired even more amazed the graciousness of the younger girl walking.

"She's so tall and handsome as hell..."