rogue

Elijah Rogue, aka, "Eli"

Being a FBI agent isn't an easy job for anyone. When you first get to the academy, the instructors make it clear that nothing about this job is easy. As you go through training, you really have to be aware of your strengths and weaknesses. Make sure you're aware of your surroundings and who you're keeping company with; whether it's friend, significant other, whoever.

"Hey Elijah," my colleague, Alicia, spoke with a devious grin on her face.

"What you want, Lee?" I replied playfully.

Grabbing a chair and pulling it up to my desk, "I hear you're the one who's going undercover to catch Tai, the man killer," she says, playing with a strand on her head full of sandy brown curls.

I nodded, not wanting to tell her much. Alicia was cool at times, but she could be a tad messy. It seemed like she had a slight crush on me, but I won't ever speak on it. It's better that I don't anyway. With my career reaching its peak, relationships are the last thing on my mind.

Speaking of this new, exciting case I need to go brief the chief on how last night went. I know I probably went too far by having sex with her, but whatever. I didn't see a problem with having a little fun in the process. I just have to get her close to me. I could tell Tai was thrown off by my attitude towards her because she's so used to having men bow at her feet.

Tai is a bombshell and anyone can tell you that. She knows it and everyone else does. Her fiery, red strands parade down her back so elegantly. Her almond shaped hazel eyes and her pouty, pink lips is all it takes to turn heads. Her body is molded and sculpted so perfectly with small, but perky breasts, full hips, and her ass isn't too fat, but neither is it too small. She's enough to drive a man crazy and she's no stranger in the bedroom either. She knows what she's doing. That girl is a monster with her tongue and she knows that and uses it to her advantage.

"Good morning Boss," I greeted Chief Rogers politely.

"Agent Elijah," he nodded, "I hope you have some good news for me this morning."

"Well I did see Tai at the bar last night and somehow convinced her to come home with me. She's a dangerous woman, Chief. I mean if you really study her mannerisms and how she reacts in different situations, you can see manipulative, conniving side of her crying to come out," I filled him in as he took in the information.

"Good, that's a great start. Since you met her, there's only one approach you can take with this woman since she is a flight risk. Make her fall for you. Get inside her head and once you're sure you can make the arrest, you'll have our other agents come surround the house and we'll take her in. Somehow you have to make her confess to something. Oh and please don't actually fall for her because it won't end well for anybody!"

"Indeed Chief. I know better than to fall for a serial killer so you don't have anything to worry about. You have my word," I stood up and shook his head

"If you can pull your weight and close this case, you may have yourself a promotion. This is your biggest case yet and its really time to prove yourself and what you can bring to my department," he smiled.

"Greatly appreciated, Chief. I'll make you proud if it's the last thing I do!" I say as I walk out of his office, shutting the door behind me.

"Eli, you wanna go get lunch?" Alicia asked as I walked back over to my office.

I shook my head, "Nah, I can't today. I have somewhere to be," I replied nonchalantly.

Time to get down to business. Little does Tai know; the FBI has been onto her for years. She isn't sloppy enough to leave DNA evidence and that's the only thing that has kept her out of prison for all of these years. Prosecutors are always unable to find direct evidence that puts her at the crime scene, but everyone knows it's her. She hasn't struck in two years and I think she wants me to be her next victim. She has to be working with somebody because there's no way she did all of it on her own. Only question is who and where is he or she hiding.

I chuckled at her stupidity, "Silly girl doesn't know there's always someone smarter in the room," I smirked as I raised the camera and snapped a picture of her going into the pharmacy. I put my camera under my seat before getting out of the car. I walked into the pharmacy and scanned the aisles in search of Tai's sexy ass. It's crazy how someone that beautiful can be so evil.

This is going to be the most interesting case I've been on since I started working for the Bureau.

"Elijah?" I heard soft, feminine voice speak from behind me.

"Tai, is it? How are you?" I asked.

She smiled softly, "I'm okay. Just picking up some vitamins. What about yourself?"

"I'm alright. Picking up some small things for my house then I'll probably go home and relax since I have the day off."

She dug in her purse and pulled out her rose gold iPhone 7 plus. After unlocking it, she handed it to me.

"Here put your number in so we can grab lunch. I'd love to see you again," she batted her mink eyelashes at me. That was her thing.

I smirked, grabbing the phone for her and giving her my personal cell. Giving her my work cell would've been fuck up number one because you never know who calls that thing and blowing my cover is not an option.

"We can grab lunch now if you want since I don't have any plans," I suggested.

She shrugged, "Even better. We can both drive because I'm not going to feel like coming back later to get my car," she replied.

"Cool with me. You decide and I'll follow you. Better yet just text me the address and I'll see you there."

Thirty minutes later, we pull up to a small café on the outskirts of town. It was small restaurant that specialized in French cuisine. I met Tai at the front and opened the door allowing her to enter.

Once we we're seated, I ordered a glass of water while Tai ordered the same thing only with lemon.

"Tell me about yourself," Tai insisted.

I sighed heavily, "Where do I even start? I'm Elijah Rogue, I work for an accounting firm downtown, and I'm 28 years old. I love money so I'm somewhat of a workaholic. What about yourself?" I ask, genuinely curious and slightly interested.

I can't help myself she's an interesting woman.

"I'm Tai Angel. I'm not employed, but I'm a wealthy woman. I'm 25 years old and money is my first love. So we're not that different,' she winked, taking a sip of her drink.

We spent the rest of our time at the restaurant, talking and getting to know each other. Tai is a very sexual woman. I noticed she uses her many talents to get what she wants and the fact that it isn't working with me is throwing off her game; which means everything is going as planned.

Meet Elijah guys. He'll also have a huge role in this story so you'll be hearing more from him. I'll try to post the cast next chapter.

I can't say much, but this story is gonna be full of plots and twists that you guys won't see coming.

Vote and Comment. Ur feedback motivates me to update and also helps me out with writing the next chapter.

No goal, but show love. Don't be shy lol