daddy's girl

My daddy always told me I was going to be great

My daddy always told me I was going to be great. He always reminded me how beautiful I was and held me to the highest pedestal.

In my mind no one could ever live up to the standards that my father drilled in my head. If I felt a man wasn't enough, I cut them loose with no hesitation.

After daddy died, my whole world was in shambles. I was lost and unsure of how to live on my own. Mommy believes I'm spoiled and refuses to help me in my time of need. I didn't go to college after school because I didn't think it was necessary. Daddy was going to get me a job at the firm and everything was going to be okay.

I had one thing and that was my looks. My fiery, red strands that fall down to the middle of my back so elegantly and precisely. My plump lips that I kept freshly coated with my signature dark purple matte lipstick. My body possessed natural curves that I wore well.

I slipped the black dress over my head and adjusted it. I zipped it up and slipped on my black Gucci pumps. I applied my makeup and fluffed my hair a little since it's already done.

I pulled the bar that sat on the outskirts of Miami. I checked my makeup once more in my rearview mirror and blew myself a kiss. I giggled at my foolish behavior.

I strutted into the bar confidently with a seductive smirk on my face. Hearing the murmurs and whispers of all the men as I passed them only boosted my ego.

I took a seat at the bar and ordered a shot of Tequila. I downed the shot quickly before ordering another.

"Now I wait," I mumbled.

"You all alone tonight?" a stranger asked as he took his place beside me.

I smirked, "That depends.."

I took the chance to examine the gentleman's appearance. He looked young, late twenties at least. His outfit was put together, yet it screamed sophistication. He had a low haircut, showing off his waves that complimented him quite well. He had a smooth, cocoa complexion with a full grown and well trimmed beard.

"On?"

"Are you taking me home tonight?"

He smirked, "Now if I tell you that, I would ruin the surprise."

I'm confused. He's already giving me mixed signals and I don't like it. I don't like to play games. I like being aware and in control at all times. But at the same time, I love a good challenge.

I downed the shot of Tequila in front of me and smirked at the stranger in front of me, giving the go.

"You ready?" I asked softly, batting my eyelashes at him.

He chuckled softly, showing off his pearly white teeth.

"You're crazy if you think I'm going anywhere with you," he replied lowly.

His chiseled jawline flexed as he watched me waiting for a reaction. As if he wanted to see me get offended or worst; he wants me to beg for him.

I straightened my posture, "Oh, I see. You're a challenge," I whispered.

He smirked, "Not at all. You couldn't handle me or my lifestyle if you wanted to," he insisted.

"Arrogant, I see," I taunted, "Little do you know, I can handle anything and I do mean anything."

"Oh, really? Let's go then," he demanded, taking me by surprise.

A few seconds ago, he wanted nothing to do with me and now he's trying to leave with me. I'm satisfied. Men are like board games. If you make the right move, you'll win. It's human nature.

I paused and stared him down for a quick second to make sure he's serious, "Okay, let's go," I stood up and followed him out of the crowded, noisy bar.

Once we we're outside, he led to his Blue Camaro. The windows we're tinted so I couldn't see the interior of his ride right away. I don't even know this gentleman's name yet and I'm going home with him. I will say he's younger than the usual men I get involved with but I can handle anything. I mean I doubt he's an axe murderer or anything like that.

He opened the passenger door for me and made his way to the driver's side.

Once settled in the car, he started the engine and sped out of the parking lot.

"So," I spoke, "Are you going to tell me your name before we get to our destination?" I inquired.

He glanced over at me and snickered, "Elijah."

"Tai."

We've been driving for quite a while now. We aren't in Miami anymore, we're somewhere in Palm Beach.

Keeping my composure is something I've mastered over time. Elijah's silence left me to my thoughts. I like to be adored and his silence only

Not even fifteen minutes later, we pulled up to a nice three story house.

"Is this your house? It's lovely," I complimented, admiring his landscape.

He's the perfect victim. Wealthy and stealthy. I liked how private he was.

"I wouldn't bring you to a total stranger's home now would I? Even though you just did the same thing. Came home with a complete stranger. You just don't know what I have in store for you," he said lowly, killing the engine.

I gathered my clutch and waited for him to come open my door. He's trying to intimidate me and it's not working. I don't get scared easily. No motherfucker on this Earth could put fear in my heart. No man, but my father had that power over me.

My door opened and I swung my llegs out the car, letting my Loubotins hit the concrete.

I inhaled a deep breath and followed him into his home.

"Show time," I thought to myself.

I can totally turn this place into something nicer. Something mine.

The only thing on my mind right now is making this man mine. His pockets, I mean. Feelings can't get involved in these type of arrangements, ever. A things can go left really fast if they do happen to arise.

Elijah's nonchalant attitude confused me a bit, but I know what I'm doing. As soon as we stepped into the house, Elijah pushed me against the wall gently. He inhaled a deep breath as he ran his fingers through my hair. I felt his tongue make contact with my neck, nibbling softly causing me to let out a whimper. His hands found my thighs and began roaming freely, arousing me unknowingly. In one swift motion, he hoisted me up with his right arm while his free hand unzipped my dress.

"You sure you're ready for a man like me?" he asked in my ear.

I wanted to say yes so bad, but the words would not leave my mouth. I instantly knew that this was a mistake, but it's way too late to turn back now.

Excuse mistakes.

Let me know how you guys like it.

Vote and Comment

ingeniousmindoftune  on the visuals again 🌸 and she's a bomb author, go check her out!