breakfast in bed

Mature content warning

Mature content warning. Sexual content will be present all throughout this story.

My full, pouty lips wrapped so precisely around his shaft. He gasped and rested his hand on the back of my messy bun. My hair was in a wild array of madness, but I didn't care.

"Damn Tai," Elijah moaned.

Boosting my ego already?

I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft, moving my tongue around freely causing his toes to curl and his legs were shaking. That's what you call talent. After ten minutes, he warned he about to cum and I lifted my head off of his shaft and let him explode all over his bed sheets.

Once I was finished, I got up out of the bed. I made my way to the bathroom and searched for a spare toothbrush. After five minutes of hopeless scavenging, I found one under his bathroom sink. I admired his bathroom's decor as I brushed my teeth. After washing my face and freshening up, I traveled back into the bathroom.

I began looking for my dress so I can get ready to leave. I felt Elijah's eyes roaming my body as I got dressed.

"Where you going?" he asked in that deep, husky tone that talked me right out of my panties last night.

"Home," I reply nonchalantly.

"Why? Duty calls? You gotta kid?" he questioned mercilessly.

I snickered, "Even if I did, that's none of your business," I retorted.

He smirked, "Okay, feisty. I won't pry, he replied nonchalantly.

I shrugged, unsure whether he was mad or not because I needed a ride home. I finished putting on my clothes and slipped on my heels that I wore last night. I checked my appearance to make sure I look presentable enough to step outside. I can't ever be caught slacking.

"I need a ride home," I informed him, making him twist his lips.

"You just carried me and you want a ride home?" he questioned as he chuckled.

I frowned, "Stop being childish and get dressed. Of course I don't have a kid, what the hell? What's so wrong with me wanting to leave? We came, had sex, and now it's time to leave so what's the problem?"

"Okay Tai. Just let me get myself together and then I'll run you home."

I nodded, happy he finally complied.

Elijah is a character. Unlike any of my other husbands, he wasn't a pushover, but I'm up for the challenge. My victims are always vulnerable or weak. So weak that I pick out their weakness and feed on it. Make them feel good, tell them what they wanna hear, sex him good 24/7 and he'll be yours. However, Elijah is more complex. He's mysterious and his eyes are empty. Dark brown orbs that look you directly in your eyes, but lead to nothing. That makes me uneasy because who knows what he's truly capable of.

Almost starting to regret coming

home with him last night.

"Here we are," Elijah announced as he pulled into my neighborhood.

"Thanks," I muttered awkwardly.

The lack of conversation got me feeling unsure. My stomach is in knots. Right now, all I wanna do is get out of the car.

After grabbing my things, Elijah opened the passenger door and I stepped out.

I smiled softly, "Thank you."

"It's no problem. It's common curtesy," he shrugged.

I nodded, "Right. Of course."

Once inside my house, I slipped off of my heels that I wore to the bar. I waltzed into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water out of the fridge. I took a few small sips and went to go shower. Fifteen minutes later, I turned off the shower and grabbed the plush, pink towel I had sat out. I dried off my body and rubbed my body down with coconut oil. I threw a matching black lace bra and pantie set before slipping on my burgundy silk robe over top of it.

I didn't have any plans today and I didn't feel like going out tonight. Some days we're reserved for relaxation and spiritual cleansing and this was one of those days. I've been in this profession for years and haven't been caught yet. I'm what some would perceive as devilish, but I'm not. I'm doing what I have to do to survive and this is the way I know how. After daddy died, my mama made it clear that I wasn't going to living up under her anymore.

Mother and I's estranged relationship bothers me occasionally, but I try not to let it drive me crazy. To do what I do, a clear and open state of mind is important. Every move has to be premeditated precisely, from your outfit to the words that will come out of your mouth. It wasn't easy because I'm human and I have feelings, but no one can compete with my love for money.

Money is my husband. We're bonded for life because that's the only thing that makes me happy. The smell of fresh money arouses me in more ways that I can explain. It's the only thing that has stuck by my side through everything. I have to be careful though because if I get greedy things could go left. Getting caught isn't an option. The things I've done is enough for anyone to put me away for life and I can't even stomach the thought of being locked away in a jail cell for the rest of my life.

I like to think of myself as almost angelic. I'm not a bad person, I'm smart. I know how to get a check and then go about my business. The key to this is staying discreet. Nobody can know of your business unless like myself, you have a partner in crime.

Merlin, my partner in crime. He's 35 years old and down for anything. I don't call him for everything because I can handle myself for the most part. However, I think I'm going to need his help with this next victim. I have a feeling if I don't take things slow, this whole plan will blow up in my face.

Glad I finally finished this update. You guys will meet Merlin next chapter.

Vote and comment!

10+ comments and I'll post the next chapter 😇