Chapter 2.0

Bill's POV
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" what the actual fuck!? That was one weird dream!, i-i danced with someone i'm sure it wasn't a girl, because it seemed so familiar, who is he?, is that one of my memories? I have so many questions! Urgh! "Bill! Is anything wrong!? You were shouting so i thought you were in trouble again" pffft again? See? Even my own twin thinks i'm doing something bad that just hurts, but pain is hilarious!, "oh yeah bill!, i forgot to tell you we're going to gravity falls!" Will said excitedly, gravity falls!? That mysterious town?, i heard of it people says strange creatures live there, to be honest it kinda creeps me out "hey earth to bill!"that's when i stopped talking to my mind "get packing bro-bro we're leaving tommorrow at exactly 1:00 pm sharp" he says while closing the door,why? All of the towns here why gravity falls but there's something about gravity falls that i just can't put my finger on it, aha! Fucking gravity falls is just a weird fucking place that people say that strange creatures live there.......as if, 'you're one of them' ......, what!? Okay this is getting fucking weird!

A/N yayyyy finally updated at last! Sorry if this chapter is short i know i promised that im going to make a longer chapter but i have exams so yeah sorry guys and if you're wondering the teaser is for, it's for chapter 2.1 which is currently being written so yeah , i'll update when i cam i hope you guys understand bye!!!