Climax (Final Chapter!!)

Start from the beginning

"Although?" I urged.

"I can remember lying there, in the small pool of blood, and fatigue washing over me. You know how people say your life flashes before your eyes? Well it doesnt flash as such, but a few snippets came to mind." she explained.

By now we had arrived home, but I had turned in the drivers seat, listening to her as we stayed in the car talking.

"One was of me and Kendall. We were watching Phantom of the Oprah." she smiled sweetly at the memory. "I remember I said how creepy the phantom was, and Christine was a fool to trust him on the beginning. I said he was clearly dark and troubles, riddled with demons." she sighed. "But Kendall looked at me and shook his head. He always had this look were he half smiled, and looked at you with this most...intense gaze." she smiled.

"And he looked at me like that, and he said 'Christine is no fool. She is brave and righteouss. Everybody is quick to fear the phantom, to see him as an evil heartless monster. Raoul deaned the phantom as a monster who would only hurt Christine, and along with everybody else, cut him off. Only Madame Giry knew the real Phantom. As a child he was put in a freak show, laughed and ridiculed everyday. She helped him escape, and lead him to the oprah house. It was there he noticed the beautiful Christine. She was captivating in everyway, and she stole his heart."

Melanie seemed lost in her story, explaining everything, and I clun onto every word she said.

"Kendall said 'Now how could somebody as heartless as Raoul made him out to be, have such a burning and un-dying love to Christine. Surely a evil man would only love himself? Yet he didn't. He sang to her, tutouring her, making her a star in the Oprah world. He made her dreams come true. That is no evil Mel, that is a tortured sould whome desires love."

Melanie shook her head. "I argued that he went the wrong way about it. If he loved her, he could show her in other ways. The Phantom killed several people, and traumatised Christine. That is evil, and is not capable nor did he deserve love."

I nodded, urging her to continue.

"But Kendall shook his head at me again, he even laughed a little. He said 'Any man who went through his past, beaten and mocked, all alone is going to have demons to fight. We all have our inner demons, but the phantoms demons were darker. Christine did not draw back in fear, rather, she faced the demons head on. She was brave to sympathise for him."

"But I said that she didn't really face them, as she did not fall in love for the phantom. She fell in love with Raoul, and they married. How does that make her brave then? Kendall smiled at me and said 'see, now you sympathise for the man, who only minutes ago you deamed as a monster! I laughed and agreed, but was not impressed, so Kendall explained further. 'Perhaps they were not destined to love one another, but at least she sympathised for him.'

"Do you remember the ending Mel'? Kendall asked me?" Melanie quotes. "I nodded, knowing before her and Raoul ran off from the dungeons of the phantom, she gave him a small monkey music box. Kendall smiled and said 'whilst Christine did not give the phantom her love, she gave him something she held dearly to herself, and the phantom treasured that for the rest of his days.

Melanie was smiling at the memory, and I pulled her into my chest.

"So I asked Kendall what the message was the he was trying to get across. Kendall laughed at me, teasing me and said 'Oh poor niavh Mel! The message is no matter how dark somebody may appear, not matter how many demons one man may have, a strong person can cast them out. And perhaps, once those demons are gone, you will see such light that you didn't know exsisted, you just need to give them a chance."

I smiled down at Melanie, knowing that is exactly what she had done for me. Cast out my demons and given me a chance.

"Then I remembered when you had begged me to say I loved you. Although you were pissed, I clearly remember looking in your eyes, and seeing a broken man in need of love. I instantly thought of the Phantom and what Kendall had said. I felt pity towards you, so I said it.   When I was lying in my pool of blood, I felt bad, I knew I didnt want to die deep down, but wanted to help you. To help tame your demons."

"You're amazing. You know that, baby?" I grinned, kissing the top of her head. She smiled, leaning up and pressing her lips to mine, smiling into the kiss.

"I love you Harold. Always and forever." she whispered.

I grinned looking down at her, my heart melting. She lay down in my lap, next to Darcy in her car seat, and I knew my life was complete. No words can describe that.

"I love you Melanie. I always have and I always will." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is a funny thing. You never know where you will find it, but when you do, you wonder how you ever lasted without it. It completes you. It is the missing puzzle piece to your life, and when you find  it, you find your other half, everything falls into place.

Harry and Melanie were their soul mates, put on the planet destined to find each other, and when they did, though they had many struggles, and more where to come, their love would never die, because love never does die. Love in eternal, precious, and valueble. And when you find love, you will understand it too. You will understand how Mel and Harry cared for one another, because that is how love works. And it it out there. We often just can't find it.

We live in a cruel dark world, but when we find love hiding in the shadows, it is enough to light up the entire world. And trust me, you too, will find it.

THE END.

**************

 Ah it is over!! Can you believe it?? All of my late nights locked in my room writing these chapters, leading up to the ending! ah!

Thank you so much for the comments and reads guys! I read them ALL and they honestly make my day!! So thanks!!

Please message me guys and stay in touch! If you are just bored and want to talk, you want to Skype me then do so! Message me because I would LOVE to talk to you guys, maybe even discuss the very soon coming sequel!!! So stay in touch babes! I would even text, but I live in Narnia (New Zealand, but it is so fucking far away from everybody!!!!) so that would not work...But message me! Follow me on tumblr

I made a tumblr a few days ago : omglittlelostgirl

Love you guys!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx