XII

Lottie's P.O.V
I was sleeping in my bed. I watched all of the game yesterday so I was really tired because it was so late when it finished. It made approximately 4 days that Alex wasn't in Montreal and I didn't remember when he was supposed to come back.

A text message on my phone woke me up so I took a look to see that it was Alex who sent me a text. I smiled automatically when I saw his text.
"Alex Galchenyuk ☺️❤️
Good morning babe, I'm coming tomorrow, see you soon I'm so excited to see you. Love you!"
"Me
Good morning my love, I'll wait for you! Love you too xx"

I closed my phone and I let my bed. I heard a knock on the door. Well, I was in pajama. I ran trough the door and I looked at me in the mirror. I was ok. I opened the door to see a smiling Alex Galchenyuk in front of me with Brendan Gallagher and Carey Price.
"WAIT, what are you doing here? I'm in pajama guys why you didn't told me that you were coming?"
They all started to laugh and Alex took me in his arms.
"This is called a surprise." he said
"You're so sweet guys, but I'm in pajama."
"We met you at your natural. It's perfect like this." Carey answered
"Well, enter. I'm happy to see you all."

I showed them the living room and they walked in and sat down while I continued toward my bedroom for dressing myself. I decided to wear something simple: a jeans and a blue t-shirt. I finally felt a hand on my shoulder so I decided to turn my head and I saw Alex. I smiled at him and he kissed me on my cheek.
"I think I'll do a party this Friday. I'll invite Nathan, Carey, Nikita, Brendan, Mikhail, Artturi, Jeff, their girlfriends and wife and surely my sister as she leaves with me. You'll come?"
"Sure that I'll come! I don't want to miss this."

Three days later (Friday)
Anna came at my home and she helped me to decide what I should wear tonight. She took a dress and looked at me after deciding that it was the best thing for me to wear.

We arrived at Alex's home and we helped him to prepare everything. Music, food, alcohol, game, everything was here. And when people decide to arrive Alex was happy that we helped him.

I saw Nathan Beaulieu who entered with Katie. She's so beautiful. More than I tough. After, it was Mikhail who came, Carey and everyone arrived. Brendan was always alone, poor him. I was sad for him, but he was always smiling. I think I never saw him without a smile.

The party began and we had so much fun, drinking alcohol, telling stories. Then, I decided to dance. I felt that someone was close to me so I turned my face to see Nathan in front me.
"Hello beauty." he said with a little smile
"Hmm, hello Nathan."
"How are you?"
"I feel good and you?"
"Same here."

I don't know what happened in his head, but after seeing this he putted his hand on my ass. I looked at him and I was so angry.
"Hey don't touch me what are you fucking doing?"
"I touch you beauty you're so beautiful I can't?"
"MAN you're in relationships and me too. I think you drank too much Nathan."
"Me? I didn't drank anything yet."
"It's worst that I tough. You're so stupid?"
"I'm not stupid I just see a beautiful girl in front of me and I want her."
"What the hell I don't think that you're the kind of guy that I need in my life." I answered in giving him all of my glass of beer in his face
He laughed
"What's the problem here?" Alex told in coming
"You're girlfriend is so funny."
"And he's stupid. A really stupid man."
"I'm not sure that she's actually funny with you if you receive beer on your face. What happened?"
"He touched my ass."
"Nathan did you know that you have a girlfriend?"
"Yes."
"Did you drank?"
"No."
"You're stupid."

HEY what's up guysssss! I hope you're going well! I'm so happy to show you this new chapter. I hope you'll love this, same if it's not the best. It's been so looong, I know but I'll try to update another one this week because I want you to pardon me.
Happy thanksgiving to everyone and sorry to let you with this suspense. ❤️😘