Foreword [Author's Note]

Hello!

Welcome back to Emmeline Lockhart's world. To those of you who have been around since Artemis began, thank you so much for your support. It means more than one would expect. (Shoutouts to @LadyRowyn , @curlygirl78 and @Joshivark451 and @mamaniye who have been especially lovely!) To those of you who are just joining us, welcome. Thank you for giving Apollo a shot. I hope you enjoy yourself. You don't have to read Artemis to understand Apollo, I guess, but Artemis does indeed set the entire premise of Apollo and will provide large amounts of contextual information without which you might find yourself rather befuddled.

The update schedule has not changed - new chapters will be uploaded every Friday (or Thursday), depending on your timezone. Just like the last time, the next update won't be a proper chapter, but a Character List. Some of the descriptions will have changed from the last time, and there are brand new characters in this sequel as well. :)

Once again, votes, comments, follows, any kind of reader response really is something I really really appreciate. I would love to hear any kind of response you have to Apollo, and of course constructive feedback is beyond welcome. A click of a button can make my day, too, so if there are chapters you like, do vote on them.

Thanks!

Love
Leanne