As from now...

Lily's pov
Am I wrong about divorcing Zac? I means hours ago I was happy about it but now that we just remembered how happy I was with Zac, I am confused.

I sat on the bench waiting for the judge who is handling our case to come. Zac was next to me and Dave was at the back of the room. My parents and Zac's parents were also here.

Yeah the time has finally come. In Less that 30 min we will be separated for ever.

"Hello everyone I would like you all to stay quiet and pay attention!" The judge came and sat in front of us placing our files on the table.

"So as we all know we are here today to be the witness of the divorce of Zac Efron and Lily Colins. So if anyone has something to say its now or never!" She suggested.

She seems pretty nice. But somehow I have the feeling that no one is happy with this divorce in that room. I look around to see everyone sad but they know that this is mine and Zac's life not them. The only one happy was Zac's mother. Let's say that she wins.

"Well okay I would like both of you to come forward!" She pointed at us and we do as she says. We both sat on the bench in front of her table. "Do you both agree with this decision?" She asked looking at our wedding certificate.

"Yes" Zac and I replied in unison.

"Fine well let me tell you that after signing this divorce certificate, you will no longer be husband and wife, Mrs Lily Colins Efron, you will no longer have the right in Zac's life and this apply to you also Mr Efron. Do you understand?" She asked seriously.

"Yes we agree!"

"Mrs Lily Colins Efron do you wish to transfer some property from your husband?" She asked. And Zac's mother clear her throat. What an asshole?

"No I don't want anything!" I said.

"Mr Efron do you wish to give Lily some property?" She asked him and Zac looked at me and nodded. Shit no Zac don't make it difficult for me!

"Actually I bought a house in Goa and I was supposed to have it to you as a gift on our honeymoon but as it didn't happen so I would like you to have it" he said.

"What no please I can't Zac don't!" I gave him a sad look. I don't want anything thing at the last moment that will remind me of our moments. "Lily I am not giving you this as a property because of the whole divorce issue. I am giving you it as a gift!" He smiles and I nods.

"Well it is clear then! Mrs Lily sign on this paper right here!" The judge gave me the divorce paper. I grabbed the pen and looked at it. What if I am all wrong? Do I regret this?

I kept looking at the paper having all kinds of thoughts when suddenly the judge grabbed my hand. She gave me a light smile. "You still can cancel it!" She reassures me. Then I looked at Zac and Dave.

I quickly grabbed the pen and signed it. I stepped back and took a deep breath.

Zac's pov
Why is she hesitating so much? Is she having second thoughts? I know I messed up. And I even proposed to her again but then she was in love with Dave. What is wrong with her?

I stepped forward and grabbed the pen and go through the paper. I knew once this is over everything would be different and maybe will even regret this decision. And even if we cancel this, many life will be destroyed. So we do not have any Choice but to sign it.

I read the paper to finally reach at the end where Lily signed to see water on the paper. What the hell?
Was she crying while signing the paper? Shit shit!
I quickly signed it and gave her a look of I'm sorry for everything.

"So I declare you both as divorce couple and you may leave!" The judge grabbed the files and put the ink of divorce on the paper.

I stood up to see Lily leaving quickly. I tried to go after her but saw Dave running after her. Maybe I should leave her alone for sometime. I walked out of the court room to see Dasha waiting. She gave me a smile and walked to me.

"I'm sorry" she hugged me.

"It's okay" I gave her a peck on her forehead.