Room

Zac's POV
I sat on the couch thinking about my life.Dude I messed it pretty well.I think I need to have a drink and especially sex.

"Someone looks like he just lost his dick!" Lily joked from behind.
She was in a rush."where are you going?"I asked

"To work dumbass" she snapped and left.
I hate her totally.

Lily's POV
I got in the elevator and my phone rang.It was a message from Dave.

Hi its Dave wanna come to a party at my place tonight?

Yeah sure text me the address?

Don't worry I'll pick you up love at six tonight!

Ok xoxo:)

Holy SHIT I'm going to a party tonight at Dave's house.I ran out of my office and step in the elevator.

I got in my car and drive to my dress shop and started to try once i found the lucky dress,I went home and started getting ready.

Luckily Zac was not here.I took a bath and eat something. I choose the perfect underwear and the heels.

I put my dress on and some make-ups.At six their was a knock at the door.I ran and opened it.

"Wow your looking very beautiful!" Dave admired me with an open mouth.

"Thanks you look good too" I complimented him
The whole car ride was quite.I was actually admiring the view.

Then we reached at his home.

It was huge and there were lots of guests.

He took me inside and it was fabulous.I meet some of his colleagues.And we drank some champagne.

We danced and chatted for like hours and that s when Dave phone rang.

I started thinking about what Zac told me.HEY SNAP OUT IF IT LILY AND ENJOY THE NIGHT.

I walked to the bar for a drink but smashed into a hard chest.Dude that was familiar."fuck seriously "I looked up to see Zac.

Zac's POV
So yeahh I was invited to a party at Dave's place.I wanted to meet him.And I didn't actually told Lily.

That girl is so stubborn.

But now we are all busted.

I found her at the party.

" what the hell are you doing here?"I asked Lily.
"No what are you doing here?"Lily reversed.I explained her actually lie to her that I came there for business. And she bought it.What a dumb.

" Hey there!"Dave came."hey I see you met Lily uhh?"I asked not to be rude.

"Yeah and I really think I like her." Dave joked and Lily blushed.

"Anyway I really have to go so I meet you later fellows." I just said and went outside.I have to find out what Lily is doing here.Did Dave invited her.Is he crazy or what.

Dave's POV
It was John on the phone trying to make a fucking deal.Like always I refused and he threatened me.

When I returned back I saw Lily and Zac talking. I hope everything is fine.we chatted for a while and Zac went outside.

"Wanna see something love?" I asked Lily grabbing her small hands in mine.

I took her upstairs in my room.

"Is that your room or a library?" She joked while having a look at the shelves of books.

She stood near my window looking at the great view.I stepped near her and lean in to kiss her.To my surprise she kissed back and smiled.

I pushed her on the bed and kissed her passionately all the way to her neck.She moaned and grabbed my hair.She removed my shirt and kissed my neck.She is a good kisser.

I removed her beautiful dress leaving her in a pink bra and panty.She teased me by running away.But i caught her and pinned her on the bed.She laughed and kissed me.She was so wonderful.I unbuckled my belt and removed my trousers.And everyone know what happened next.

Lily's POV
I woke up feeling sore like everywhere.Dave was sleeping next to me.Dude he is so hot.I looked at my mobile to see 12 miss calls from Zac.Crap its 2 in the morning. I got up wearing my clothes and ran downstairs. All of a sudden I heard a noise in the kitchen.
"What the?" I walked slowly and bumped into a hard chest.It was a middle age man.I couldn't figure out as it was dark.

"Well well you must be Lily my nephew's girl right?" He said walking round me with an evil smile."And you must be John the wicked uncle?"I snapped. "Fiesty I like that!" He complemented and lean in.I quickly pushed him."What the fuck do you thing you are doing?"
"Oh really why being shy now hun?you know you want me!"John said grabbing my hand.I tried to escape but his hand was so tight.

" Fine but keep in mind that as from now you are going stay away from Dave or I'll promise you to rip you apart! "He threatened me.

At that time I was shocked.That man is a fucking asshole.

God what will I do?

Sorry guys I don't feel comfortable writing about sex in details but I'll try my best.Anyways vote and comment please!

Bye