23.

Miles Carter

I couldn't even get in the house good enough before I started to undress. I took off the thick blazer and let it fall to the floor, not caring about anything but her right now.

I followed the sweet aroma of bath and body works candles that was in the air and continued to undress. I could hear music playing and the bedroom door was pushed up, so I cracked it before sighing. Melanie was stretched across the bed in her beautiful lingerie, fast asleep.

Her ass was poking up in the air naturally and her long legs were spread apart, revealing her nicely shaved p.ussy. I licked my lips in satisfaction and continued to strip. I was now in my boxers and stared at her while walking towards the bed, I was gonna wake her up really nice.

I started at the base of her legs, dragging my lips along her thick calf muscles and up to her baby soft thighs. I started to leave a trail of soft, but wet kisses there and sat up. My hands trickled up and down her legs before I put them between her legs, now at the opening of her p.ussy. I started to rub it and then once it was wet enough, I slid two fingers inside.

Her shit was so tight and wet and she started to drip juices after just a few pumps inside of her. She started to move around and I could hear her moaning my name.

"You're home baby." She moaned in a soft voice.

"You fell asleep on me Mel." I said as I continued to dig my fingers deep inside of her tight hole.

"Fuck...I told you I was tired." She squirmed. I smirked because I knew that's her way of letting me know that she would be cumming soon.

"Don't cum baby, not yet I'm not finished with you."

She bucked her thick hips and gyrated along my fingers, causing them to become much more wet than before. I licked my lips in excitement, wanting to do everything to her right now. I bumped up the pace of my fingers and started twisting in and out of her going faster and faster.

Her p.ussy leaked juices everywhere and she started to breath more heavy too. Her moans filled the room and you could hear nothing but that.

"Miles...fuck I'm cumming daddy-oh shit!" She shot up quickly and grabbed my face connecting her lips with mine. I helped her reach her orgasm quicker when I started to suck on her succulent breast through the bra she wore while cupping the other in my hand and massaging it.

She gripped my neck roughly and screamed loudly and I couldn't take it anymore. She rode out her orgasm on my fingers and gave me a smile.

"My turn." She simply said while flipping us over. She straddled my lap and started to tease me by grinding her hips along my d.ick. I grabbed her waist and pushed into her. She started to laugh and bent down and started kissing me uncontrollably. Her soft lips entangled with mine and the way she grabbed on me made things so much better. Enough with this, it's time for the real thing.

She got off and sat next to me when she pulled down my boxers and exposed my very hard member. Her eyes grew big and she looked at me nervously before smiling.

"I don't know how I took this without needing a wheelchair to help me get around." She smirked. She just boosted my ego 1000x higher the way she just talked about it.