Chapter 11 - Fuck Me, Literally

Start from the beginning

There's approximately ten outside with five in here and then them two. I'm sure their warriors were alerted, though, Ollie links slowly.

I smile at Greg, "We both are looking for the same thing, Greg. You want the protection for your mate- my pack can provide that. I want protection for my mate- your pack can provide that."

He studies me a little, "You aren't mated yet. Why should we provide anything for you. My pack is strong enough to protect itself, we don't need this alliance. You aren't even the alpha of your pack yet" he finally notices.

Don't get mad, fuck, don't get mad. "This has nothing to do whether I'm the alpha of my pack or not. I will be and its time I take the position whether given to me or not. Now, I know you've heard of the threat of an attack to my pack. I know you've heard about my mate and the mate of Michael. I'm sure you've heard that I killed Richard, about how many kids we took in. I'm sure you've heard about the many damn enemies I've formed in the span of a single month, but I'm not here to talk to you about any of that. Your pack stands to my east- I need to know how many rogues you have encountered and who has asked to cross your land to mine."

"Why should I tell you any of that?" he asks.

I try not to snarl at him, "Because I am asking you for your alliance. I need your alliance more than ever. I just received a call about a man that thinks has bought my mate. A man that told me he would be coming for my mate, my beta and his brother. I don't know about you, but I'm sure as hell going to do anything I can to stop that from happening. I'm going to tear the fucker apart before he so much as gets to lay a hair on my mate. Now, put yourself in my shoes. I'm sure you'd do anything to protect your own mate. I only want to protect mine."

Greg sits back while crossing his arms, studying me in silence. It made my blood boil. Then his mate places her hand on his leg and it isn't long before he exhales, "Your father holds the position of alpha. What then?"

"My father can stay the hell out of my business" I snarl slowly. "This is my contract. Your alliance will be with me and my pack, not with him. We can stay here and think of the terms we want or we can form an alliance with word of honor while this finishes. I kill the bastard that wants my mate and then we meet again to finish the terms we both want."

Greg tilts his head back a little and finally, his lips twitch in the form of a smile. "Well then, its said" he states as he uncrosses his arms. "You watch our back, we'll watch yours." I move forward and we both clasp hands before I move back, intent on turning and leaving when he stands placing a hand on his mate's shoulder. "Rogues have been increasing between our borders" he says, "My guess was that they wanted to cross from this side." His lips stretch in a smirk, "I'm sure they'll now have to find another way to attack. Make sure your other borders aren't letting anything slip. I heard it came very close a couple days ago."

I nod slowly and turn to let myself out, "I'll be seeing from you very soon."

.

"Are you insane?" my dad shouts, his face pinched in anger, the veins in his neck producing as I crossed my arms. I stood in the meeting room because that was as far as I got before my dad took the opportunity to pounce on me. Aaron was in here because he apparently told my father, and the others were in here because that was just the way it worked. Even my mom was here and she was sitting on a chair, awfully tense. "With Lakeview- how dare you?"

I stare up at him while crossing my arms, "Your reprimanding me isn't going to change anything. The alliance is done and sealed and if you want to take it up, then too fucking bad because their alliance is with me, not you."

"You know we don't form anything with them!" dad shouts.

"I don't know. You never tell me why" I snarl. "But now we do so get fucking used to it."