Magcon party

Your POV
Later that day they got kicked out of the hotel for being to loud, running around and playing pranks on other people staying in the hotel and probably more. Nelly and Ben are still at my place "they got kicked out." I said "wow so surprising." Nelly said sarcastically "why did they even get kicked out?" Ben asked "because they were playing pranks on people, being loud and stuff." I said.

Jacob's POV
Since everyone got kicked out of the hotel there staying at my place, until magcon is over. After a bit we decided to watch a movie, it took about an hour to pick one because everyone was arguing about what to watch. We watched suicide squad, which was basically 2 hours of talking because everyone already seen it. After the movie we went in the pool, Caroline joined in. Cameron put some music on the speaker then put his phone down and jumped in the pool, Caroline followed him. It was basically a pool party by now. Aron took a video and posted it on Instagram captioned it magcon pool party, who wants to be here? Hunter broadcasted on younow and Johnny, Brandon, Blake, Cameron, Caroline and probably more were posting it on snapchat.

Your POV
Nelly and Ben just left. I went on my phone and checked Instagram, Aron posted a photo of a party at Jacob's. I went on snapchat to see if anything was on there, almost everyone posted videos of Cameron being stupid and doing flips off the roof into the pool. I was going to go over but my parents said I wasn't aloud out after 6, I really don't get it why not at least 8, with my actual parents I could do whatever I wanted. I can't even sneak out because every hour they come check up on me. I guess it's not that bad, well it kinda is but it could be worse. Jacob texted me a few minutes later.

Jacob: did you see everyone's snapchat story's

Me: yeah

Jacob: can you come over

Me: no I can't go out after 6 I thought you already knew that

Jacob: yeah I just wanted to be sure anyway would you be able to come to Hunters for a bit tomorrow

Me: yeah probably why

Jacob: just to hangout with my best friend in the whole world

Me: what?

Jacob: HUNTER IS THE BEST

Me: are you ok

Jacob: sorry about that Hunter took my phone

Me: again

Jacob: yeah I really need to change my password

Me: yeah

Jacob: I gotta go bye

Me: bye