The fight

Your POV
When it landed on Ben Jacob stared at him, I walked over to Ben and kissed him, but he pulled me closer and tried to make out with me or something, I pulled away right away, "you're so dead!" Jacob said mad. Jacob walked over to Ben and punched him, it wasn't his hardest punch but that's not the point, Ben punched him back "it was just a kiss, you don't have to get over protective." Ben said, they started fighting. Everyone was trying to break up the fight, "STOP!" I yelled, they both looked at me, "let's just go home." I said to Jacob, he nodded, "I'll come back tomorrow and help clean up." I said to Nelly and walked home with Jacob. When we got home we went straight to Jacob's room "are you ok?" I asked "yeah." he said "really because your bleeding a lot." I said "it's just a little blood." he said, I sat beside him and kissed him he deepened the kiss, after a few seconds he pulled away "I'm gunna go clean up the blood on my face." he said "let me help, I'll be right back." I said.

Jacob's POV
(Y/n) came back, and wiped the blood off my face with a cloth. She got a text "who is it?" I asked "it's Nelly, Ben went into a coma from all of the blood he lost and now he's in the hospital." she said "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to put him into a coma." I said, I can't believe I was stupid enough to put one of her friends into a coma at the first party we went to as a couple, "I know, and it's not your fault." she said "yes it is." I said "it's my fault, I didn't even try to stop you guys sooner, and we did kiss that's what started the whole fight." she said "no it's not your fault, ok." I said and kissed her "ok, but you're not coming to the hospital tomorrow." she said "ok I'll just go hangout with Hunter and Brandon if there still in town." I said, "they'll probably still be here." she said "yeah." I said. I laid down on my bed, (y/n) laid down beside me, we cuddled to each other for a bit then fell asleep.