Jealous

Your POV
A doctor entered the room and approached us, Jacob held my hand "you're (y/n) right?" The doctor asked, "yes." I said "I'm sorry but your dad is dead." I put my head on Jacobs shoulder and cried. Nick grabbed my other hand, I lifted my head and looked at him, Jacob pulled me into a hug right away, "we should probably go back to my house." I said "yeah." Jacob said "(y/n) could we stay at your place instead of going to my annoying ants?" Nick asked "yeah sure." I said, Jacob looked at me, then at Nick, "I gotta go see my sister and tell her what happened, I'll see you later." Jacob said and walked away. I think Jacob is jealous of Nick, I guess I should go talk to him, "I'm gunna go meet up with Jacob, I'll see you at the house." I said and tried to find Jacob. I went to his house, his sister answered the door "is Jacob here?" I asked "no I thought he was with you. Why did something happen, is he gone?" she asked getting worried "no he's ok, anyway I gotta go bye." I said.

Jacob's POV
I'm a bit jealous of Nick right now, from what I heard she probably likes him more then she ever liked me, and she just proved it by saying yes to him LIVING WITH HER I know it's only for a week but still. I'm at the pool hall right now sitting at the corner of the room thinking about (y/n), "hey, are you ok." (y/n) said "yeah I'm fine, but why are you here I thought you were with Nick." I said and looked away "I was but I left because you looked like you where kinda jealous of Nick, and I wanted to tell you there's nothing going on between me and him. He's just staying over for a bit, and if you want I could stay at your place while he's here." she said and sat down beside me "I'm not jealous of him." I said hoping she would believe me, "sure." she said sarcastically "maybe a little but that doesn't matter, and yeah you should stay over until he's gone." I said "sure." she said and hugged me, I hugged her back.